KATARINA HARTLOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Buzzzz
Padawan

Re: KATARINA HARTLOVA

Post by Buzzzz »

Otherwise, Katarina said that no name, Blarit, says anything to her if she wrote on twitter or instagram, but she doesn't know. otherwise Pierre will certainly not pay for asking for a hard scene, I'm holding my thumb so she can talk her out of it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll never ask her anything !!! She said she is not gonna shoot hardcore anymore and I respect her. If one day she has any different intentions then we will discuss but only if it's her wish !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Buzzzz
Padawan

Post by Buzzzz »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm
I'll never ask her anything !!! She said she is not gonna shoot hardcore anymore and I respect her. If one day she has any different intentions then we will discuss but only if it's her wish !!!

PW
I'm just reacting to what Blarit writes

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Buzzzz wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 pm
Otherwise, Katarina said that no name, Blarit, says anything to her if she wrote on twitter or instagram, but she doesn't know. otherwise Pierre will certainly not pay for asking for a hard scene, I'm holding my thumb so she can talk her out of it
I really don't understand what you are trying to say. :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me either !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Buzzzz
Padawan

Post by Buzzzz »

That Blarit isn't telling the truth ... he said he had fun with Katarina, but she doesn't even know who it is, what he wrote about respecting you and I don't think she dreamed at all

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't say nothing about Blarit stories ... I just know for sure Katarina is a good person and hyper kind !!!
End of chapter, I will not pass my time to come again and again on this discussion which as no reason to continue now ...

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Buzzzz wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:59 pm
That Blarit isn't telling the truth ... he said he had fun with Katarina, but she doesn't even know who it is, what he wrote about respecting you and I don't think she dreamed at all
I said I talked to her, word had fun doesn't exist.

Buzzzz
Padawan

Post by Buzzzz »

yes yes I also talked to Elvis Presley ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I'm glad to hear that.