CECILIA GROUT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
superfucker1
Guru

Re: CECILIA GROUT

Post by superfucker1 »

I did not understand in the interview, how did she get from Russia to South Africa and what means did she live with? :?:
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's me who brought her with 4 other russians to South Africa for the production of "Cape Town" and "Krugger Park".
This team of girl was the most adorable ever when at same time the Hungarian team was the worst ever.
Huge contrast ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Why did you not interview in Russia? As with the other girls, namely in South Africa. After all, in this interview she knew you since she came with you and the question you know what I do. Of course she knew, an incomprehensible interview came out.
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre, how about the answer to the last question, and also when are you planning to release a video with her again?

Andy Warhole.