MORTICIA SUBMI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Lupino
Guru

Re: MORTICIA SUBMI

Post by Lupino »

Audrey Jane or Any Wolf please🙏

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:13 pm
Marquize Dezanges theoritically but ... maybe something will happen in next 24 H making me change my mind and make you a surprise !!!

PW
Great news!
I'm not a fan of Marquize but in spite of that, I am curious of what happened in this casting...
So it will be Marquize or...a big surprise!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Friend Valmont !! Morticia's casting has already been updated and there are no more scenes in stock, choose another girl you want to see and promote her ... but please leave Morticia, Leanne, Aria and Alexis alone.
We already know you like them but you're going to drive us all crazy ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
loco-18591136.jpg

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Dear friend @Sherlok, it would be worse because for the new girls, there are not enough good pictures to give, haha !

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

Sherlok wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:45 pm
Friend Valmont !! Morticia's casting has already been updated and there are no more scenes in stock, choose another girl you want to see and promote her ... but please leave Morticia, Leanne, Aria and Alexis alone.
We already know you like them but you're going to drive us all crazy ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
loco-18591136.jpg
I told him the same thing to focus on a new girl or someone we never see yet. He over populate these girls threads. We get it he like Alexis and Morticia. I'm not trying to be an asshole but it's really annoying same girls threads come up everyday. They are finished gone, nothing more. Talk about other girls who everyone want to see. There are so many others like Morticia but everyday it's same story and pics of the same 2 girls.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Valmont wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:13 pm
Marquize Dezanges theoritically but ... maybe something will happen in next 24 H making me change my mind and make you a surprise !!!

PW
Great news!
I'm not a fan of Marquize but in spite of that, I am curious of what happened in this casting...
So it will be Marquize or...a big surprise!
@orgazmo : dont get angry haha! I didnt post a picture on Morticia's thread the last two days!
I just asked who will be the next casting this week-end...and so we had a important information from Pierre, maybe you didnt read it…

And you know I wrote on many more threads of others girls than you...Twenty or thirty…A lot, more than you, so you couldnt give me lessons about that...
you, you wrote only on Jia's thread and Alexis' haha

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

Valmont wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:26 pm

@orgazmo : dont get angry haha! I didnt post a picture on Morticia's thread the last two days!
I just asked who will be the next casting this week-end...and so we had a important information from Pierre, maybe you didnt read it…

And you know I wrote on many more threads of others girls than you...Twenty or thirty…A lot, more than you, so you couldnt give me lessons about that...
you, you wrote only on Jia's thread and Alexis' haha
Nobody getting angry but like come on....it's old and boring and too much. It's great you like them but you have like ocd when you keep telling everyone how much you like them all the time. It's not necessary to tell us this. Like nobody cares.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Every time, you dont like what I did but you are not obliged to read and watch! I didnt ask you to read it. Read another threads, you could do it. Why are you reading the threads I wrote in, if you dont like it? That doesnt make any sense.

And I repeat : I did more than you to have new and old castings updated. I wrote many more comments on other girls than you. Everybody knows that.

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

Valmont wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:05 pm
Every time, you dont like what I did but you are not obliged to read and watch! I didnt ask you to read it. Read another threads, you could do it. Why are you reading the threads I wrote in, if you dont like it? That doesnt make any sense.

And I repeat : I did more than you to have new and old castings updated. I wrote many more comments on other girls than you. Everybody knows that.
No offense Valmont but lately all I see are alexis or mortica at the top of the forum and I agree with the others that you could tone it down a little bit and push other girls to the top instead of the ones which have already been updated. :D

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

Valmont wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Honestly Valmont I do not care if you are even the Queen of England. You are not the most important person here. I think some others agree with me. You write alot of comments but it's very mundane and repetitive.