LEONY APRIL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LEONY APRIL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

did you change you mind about her in the meantime?
Well at first yes because she wanted come back to me for shooting but she went hill and it is not happened, but few month later she became pregnant and again was hyper agressive in her attitude, so I gave up.
Today she is a mother and I wish her the best.
si tu as eu la chance de coucher avec la jolie Leony April ou tu t'es contenté de l'interview ?
Dans un premier temps seulement interview, avec à la clef une période "noire" ou je lui faisais la gueule.
Ensuite elle est revenue me voir et a pris une "cartouche" mais j'ai été plutôt décu sur beaucoup de points ( elle n'assure pas grand chose en fait ).
Et finalement elle est repartie dans ces délires personels et j'ai laissé tombé l'affaire ...
Aujourd'hui c'est une mère de famille, et je lui souhaite bonne chance.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

glazar2
Guru

Re: LEONY APRIL

Post by glazar2 »

I knew this girl quite well. She had been let down by people (not uncommon in this industry) and was suspicious until she learned to trust somebody.

I found her to be one of the nicest, sweetest, and most delightful girls I have ever met. It is obvious, Mr Woodman, that she didn't like your style (some girls do, and some girls don't), but it is very ironic that YOU accuse HER of being aggressive.

When treated gently, she was wonderful.

I enjoy your site, but you don't always get things right. And you don't always judge girls right.

And by the way, when it comes to lying, don't forget that you film girls without their knowledge, so please don't be hypocritical.