NIKOLE BARHER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NICOLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a submissive soul, so she got it a bit rough sometimes but enjoyed it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! :D :D :D Thank you so much, Pierre! She was submissive but looked like she really enjoyed the full Woodman treatment! :twisted: :twisted: Squirting too! :o :o 8-) I have downloaded to my library! 8-) I think Balou will like this casting too! ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Hey Pierre,
I noticed that recently the video compressions are a lot heavier than they were. Like a one hour mp4 video used to be about 700-800MB and now its about 1.5GB. Did something change in the way you compress them? I don't know about anyone else, but I liked the smaller videos, these heavier videos are making me run out of storage space fast!!
Thanks

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Nicole is one of my absolute Dream woman of the whole site. She is gorgeous. Her face, skin, breasts a dream. This Casting was exiting to watch. Because of this type of girls and Castings I’m a proud member. Thank you so much Pierre!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Durex88 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:24 pm
Nicole is one of my absolute Dream woman of the whole site. She is gorgeous. Her face, skin, breasts a dream. This Casting was exiting to watch. Because of this type of girls and Castings I’m a proud member. Thank you so much Pierre!
I can confirm 100%. A nice (dirty) surprise. Great casting, great pleasure for her and for me :D

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

thanks so much wonderful girl great job

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Yes! I agree fully! It was a really special casting, It was classic Pierre Woodman working his magic on a beautiful woman that you cannot imagine will bare her sexuality like that with two men she just met.
Thank you for this classic update Pierre!

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Elle a des seins magnifiques mais qu'est-ce qu'elle est raide et comme tu dis, elle a un drôle de cul avec une forme particulière et elle a les dents jaunes. Ce sont des détails, sinon le casting est plaisant sans rien d'exceptionnel merci pour l'update de ce casting qui date de 2015 et je pense qu'il y en a d'autre mais manque de temps, je pense...

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

qui date de 2014 je corrige