FIRA VENTURA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
storch
Newb

Re: FIRA VENTURA

Post by storch »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Actually not but in few days we will put all subtitles for free under the picture of the girls and anyone will have possibility to download it even without the video if he wants.

PW
is there a chance for a subtitles download?

flyingfinn
Padawan

Post by flyingfinn »

What`s up with the lovely Fira these days? noticed that her twitter account is closed...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is out and has a regular life with a serious relationship.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

FungDong
Guru

Post by FungDong »

Fira Ventura and Luna Rival are like twin sisters.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This I don't know. But I wish Luna to be the same cool and adorable than Fira instead to play the little devil liar !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

MrSophistication
Newb

Post by MrSophistication »

She was my favorite girl on this site. I miss her...:(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too ...

PW

stitchkg
Padawan

Post by stitchkg »

It would be wonderful to see WUNF with this girl...

Alfredkwak
Padawan

Post by Alfredkwak »

Putain sa gueule quand elle voit son sang dans les chiottes!!! :roll: :shock: :o " OH MY GOODNESS " ainsi que sa citation culte " j'ai jamais joui sans simuler " qui n'est pas très flatteuse pour ses ex.

Heureusement que que tu l'as accompagné aves ta cam aux wc sinon notre mirifique Miss à Lunettes serait peut etre partie illico presto ou aurait fait son caprice de star à l'instar d'Ines Lenvin lors de son casting( je ne le sens pas du tout donc j'arrete tout, désolé les gars, mais je n'ai envi pas de faire de la merde je tiens à mon préserver mon image & ma "petite" notoriété).

En dépit du second incident, elle a gardé la tete haute par conscience professionnelle donc je dis chapeau bas.
Son apprentissage de la découverte de tous les plaisirs charnels promet :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honnêtement je garde un très bon souvenir d’elle !!!
J’ai eu plein de gens du X qui sont revenus vers moi pour la critiquer mais à titre personnel je n’ai que du bien à en dire !!!

PW