VICTORIA VELVET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VICTORIA VELVET

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A bit more of patience ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Oui c'est vrai j'avais aussi remarqué que tu n'utilisais plus de capotes. Bon apparemment, tu ne veux pas communiquer là dessus... Respect

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

It just feels a bit unfair Pierre,
Morticia was the last one of the 3 girls to reach 10 votes, so why will she be released first? The whole point of the voting I thought was that you want to give the members some control over the updates. "A little more patience" is very vague. I've been trying to be patient for 5 years on this one and finally she gets 10 votes, only to be told that they basically don't count.
I'm sorry Pierre, I understand that you have your own system for doing things and I can respect that, but I'm a little disappointed.
I hope that you can squeeze her in the coming updates.
Thank you

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@dirtyham :
just a little correction. Thats not true.

Apart Braza, Morticia was the first girl to reach 10 votes, the second was Marquize Dezanges and the third and last one was Victoria Velvet. You could check it on the thread "Vote for who you want to see this month".

But yes, I agree with you, maybe Pierre could give you more details about the date of releasing of Victoria's casting. I know that you are waiting it for a long time and I was in the same situation for others castings, so I understand you.

mudilo
Padawan

Post by mudilo »

It's not like that at all.
my version: Victoria had 2 votes when Morticia had none )). This is gonna be a photo finish ?
I followed the voting closely it looks like someone really wanted Morticia to take second place.
but fortunately she could not, otherwise we would not have seen the Desange.
The main result is three beautiful girls took second place !
And By the Powers! in which vote, all other things being equal, the only girl who first reached the prize place was chosen ?
Hey messmates I felt that something would be wrong with the voting results because very good girls won and now shipmates
lets not acts like a lawyer helping in finding a reason, even such an absurd and unfair, to devalue Victoria Velvet and her supporters victory.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@mudilo: thats simple.

On 19th August, Morticia, Marquize and Victoria have all 9 votes.
The same day, you even proposed that nobody add more votes to fix this voting result.

On 20th August, Liabiatyd changed his vote and voted for Morticia. So Morticia is the first to have 10 votes.
On 21th August, Kylema voted for Marquize so Marquize is the second girl to reach 10 votes.
And at last, on 22th August, mr_vik voted for Victoria so Victoria is the third one to reach 10 votes.

EVERYBODY could check it on the thread "Vote for who you want to see this month!"

When the vote was finished, all these three girls had 10 votes.
All these castings will be sure released because they had more votes than any castings left who won the May Vote.
I think that those who voted for Grace Noel, Lanne Barthelemy, Nikky Waine, Suzy Rainbow, who had 4 or 3 votes in May, should claim for them if they really want to watch these castings.

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

All I know is that she got 10 votes, and it would be nice for Pierre to acknowledge that and put her on the updates schedule like he did the others, not just saying "a little patience". It would be nice to know that she is going to be updated in the near future. I really don't understand. I thought Pierre liked her (at least more than Braza and Desanges), I would think that he would like to make her fans happy.

DirtATMFan
Guru

Post by DirtATMFan »

Any hope for us to see VICTORIA VELVET later this month Pierre? :roll:
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Hello Pierre,
It would be great if you give us some information of your plan on when you will release victoria's update.
Thank you

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Hopefully Victoria is up next 8-)