GRACE NOEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Theron
Padawan

Re: GRACE NOEL

Post by Theron »

But who confirmed she died ? Iafd lists her as retired. No sources online confirming she passed on :shock:

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

A unique and very sexy casting. I like the bathroom scene as a change from the usual bedroom action. Its a shame Grace has left this world.

q911991q
Newb

Post by q911991q »

Seriously? So much to pull with the update that already the actress is not alive. I never understood the benefits of all these postponements. Shoot first, post last - Nonsense.

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

A honest comment from me with no bad intentions. I’ve really can’t watch this Casting and enjoying it and wank my dick because she’s not with us anymore. Respect to others who can do it but I really can’t do it. Maybe is something wrong with me I don’t know. She is an Angel and I hope she’s in a good place today.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand you, as I said it's always difficult for me to edit a casting in such conditions, reason why I prefer often wait few years !!!
Shoot first, post last - Nonsense.
Take care of your business, I'm taking care of mine ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Such a beautiful girl and she seemed so sympathetic and nice. Rest in peace Grace.

Just a question about the scene. Did you have a "ROUND ONE" with her, that you were not
allowed to show? I saw several used condom packets on the floor.

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

Was she sick or was it an accident?

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

I just read "pneumonia", but who dies of that in 2021...? Did she have reduced immunity or something?

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Pierre mentioned in a pervious post that in Russia, many people die of pneumonia each year.

However, I do wonder as well where is the news coming from, with all the rumors on internet... I guess I wish it's a fake news...

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierre did write in a previous post that he got a eMail so you can be sure that this was a serious source and confirmation.
I‘m happy that he published it so we can see how beautiful and sympathic she was.