ANDREA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANDREA

Post by admin »

PainterFrame
Padawan

Re: ANDREA

Post by PainterFrame »

I just saw this one and have to say that she is a Cutie. Nice little ass, whatever happened to this cutr face

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!! it was almost 20 years ago man, she's probabily a grand-ma today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

J'ai rencontré Andréa à Budapest il n'y a pas très longtemps. Elle te passe le bonjour Pierre même si elle est un peu déçue que tu ne l'ai jamais rappelé pour un second casting, elle ma chargé de te dire qu'elle n'a pas changer de numéro de téléphone.

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

oh putain là t'as fait très fort !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

oldman
Padawan

Post by oldman »

they never worked for you? this girl look amazing. I suppose her boyfriend dont let you do nothing with her