VICTORIA VELVET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dirtyham
Guru

Re: VICTORIA VELVET

Post by dirtyham »

Hey guys, voting is open now on the general topics forum.
I just voted for victoria, who else is with me?

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Hey guys today is the last day you can vote to see Victoria's update! We are almost there! We just need one or two more votes to secure that Pierre will update her next month.
This looks like its going to be an explosive initiation judging by what Pierre said and judging by the wunf that she was destroyed in.
Please vote!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

hello Pierre,
You said on the voting thread that you will update Braza and Morticia first half of September. Victoria also received 10 votes like Morticia, I hope that you will update her as well

Fernando Carvalho
Guru

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

It's unfair when out of the 3 girls getting 10 votes, only one is chosen.

MSK
Padawan

Post by MSK »

Fernando Carvalho wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 pm
dirtyham wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:40 am
hello Pierre,
You said on the voting thread that you will update Braza and Morticia first half of September. Victoria also received 10 votes like Morticia, I hope that you will update her as well

Blame it on Valmont

MSK

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Im sure Pierre talked ONLY about first half of september, so...
In case not it will be very difficult to figure out . They should be in extra survey at least, same as extra time or penalty kicks in football when they draw 😜

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Fernando Carvalho wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 pm
Marquize also has to be chosen. Morticia, Marquize and Victoria all had the equal votes.

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

can you please clarify this Pierre? Thank you

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

sorry for nagging about this Pierre,
but ever since this casting was released I've waited eagerly for the update. I lost hope of seeing it a few years ago because of the so many unfinished scenes.
Finally last voting there were a lot of other people wanting to see her update as well and I felt that finally we will get to see it.
Now I really don't know what you are thinking, but if you could just tell a more than10 year member of this site what your plans are for this update, it will be great.
I hope that you update this casting in september like you promised for Morticia. I think its only fair...
Thank you

DirtATMFan
Guru

Post by DirtATMFan »

My dear friend Pierre ;) , When will we see adorable VICTORIA VELVET in action with her DATM or MDATM straight from Alain Deloin's cock? We're so lacking in Balou Style lately, we need something especially hot and really dirty, as were Daniele Orth, Alessandra Amore and best of all, Laure Zecchi. 8-)

One thing that has intrigued me lately is the fact that you have stopped using condoms with girls, is there any special reason for that? I was always curious to know why you only used condoms with girls while your boys almost always didn't. I always had this curiosity but I always forgot to ask you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe it has to do with the fact that the girl is not up to date with her exams or that it is a personal preference of yours, but I would prefer that you explain it to me so that I can finally quench my curiosity. :roll:
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade