VANESSA LEEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VANESSA LEEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys I do my best to make everyone happy ... but it's impossible !!!
This week you'll get what I promised and that's all ... I see this little Vanessa and her immediat first anal release don't make people happy, so yes OK i'll do something else next time ... :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:47 pm
This week you'll get what I promised and that's all ... I see this little Vanessa and her immediat first anal release don't make people happy, so yes OK i'll do something else next time ... :( :( :(

PW
Well I really like Vanessa and happy with her first anal come fast. I think some people just disappoint because some of their votes never come first. Pierre you don't have to change anything. The new girls are nice.

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:47 pm

PW
She's lovely Pierre. Even those that have complained about a lack of chemistry would admit that she's got lots pf potential & hopefully a full PW & crew scene will follow in the future.

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

JohnWick wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:21 pm
blowhound wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:42 am

It's amazing how often people seem to bitch & whine on this forum because somehow a scene doesn't fit their own, picky, individual tastes.

At the end of the day, folk need to be thankful with what this website provides & shut the fuck up if they're dissatisfied.
I completely disagree. One thing you need to learn is that the customer is King. The customer is always right. So forum members can give their opinions and bitch and moan if they want if they are not happy about something. They can give their opinion and be upset if they are not happy with service delivery. Members have brought up valid points of unreleased castings dating back to over a decade they requested but still not released. If they want to see it, it's their right to ask. Offcourse not everyone can be satisfied but it's about keepimg customers and not chasing them away. If they not happy they will just unsubscribe and leave and then who loses? The site owner does. Now it's not like a one time request. Alot of members have been asking for the unreleased or unseen castings from many years back. These are the ones they most want to see.
I would "settle" the customer could occasionally be heard but above all see fulfilled the promises with expiration date, some with 5-6 years of delay from the promised date! after all we are first of all people who, for better or worse, contribute to the site in some way, obviously you cannot "waste" money to never have anything, I would be happy to spend it if every now and then there was what I follow it for.

Anal_Lover30
Guru

Post by Anal_Lover30 »

bump