MIA EVANS - WUNF 336

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

MIA EVANS - WUNF 336

Post by admin »

daba52
Guru

Re: MIA EVANS - WUNF 336

Post by daba52 »

YES! YES! YES! Mia REALLY loved the experience! I loved the way she put his dick inside of herself while you were in her ass!! :twisted: :twisted: Then the fun was turned up to a higher level!!! :D :D :twisted: :twisted: Wonderful WUNF for a long anticipated Mia Evans DP!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!
I really enjoy a lot making love with Mia, she is a top fucker !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ttomi7109
Padawan

Post by ttomi7109 »

Piss scene?

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:31 am
Thank you !!!
I really enjoy a lot making love with Mia, she is a top fucker !!!

PW
Can we look forward to another session?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Probably yes in future !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:09 am
Probably yes in future !!!
PW
The news around the world is pretty awful at the moment, but the thought of the lovely Mia doing what she does so well cheers me up enormously!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes at least we have the chance to live here with good sex every day in a country with more freedom than most other EU countries pretend to have, so yes all cool for us !!!

PW

cal
Newb

Post by cal »

Hello Mr. Pierre,
I enjoy watching your videos and they inspire me a lot. Matter of fact, I have been only watching them the past few month due to their realness and the beauty of girls
I am starting to make some videos/channel and would really appreciate some answers to my questions!
First, If you hade a chance to go back to when you started producing, what things you wished you had known? learned?
Also, how do you do anal successfully without it hurting( especially first anal)? I tried the technic as I watched (fingering ass and sucking clit) but still hurt the girl, is it on how relaxed and trustful she is?

Thank you
Cal

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If it was so simple to put fingers in a ass and give orgasm to girls my job will be dead long time ago already because all my competitors will do the same !!!
But even if some companies are using anesthesic and various dirty things to try get all from women, still no one knows my technic and it's my chance !!!

PW