LIZ RAINBOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: LIZ RAINBOW

Post by mspm89 »

With the Amelia Lyn precedent (Spanish as well, to boot), I think PW's explanation is satisfactory enough.

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

mspm89 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 pm
With the Amelia Lyn precedent (Spanish as well, to boot), I think PW's explanation is satisfactory enough.
He's right though. There is no actual proof of the video to denounce her claims which could be done by just putting the video up and shutting her mouth to close this tirade. But what is true is these Spanish girls - Liz Rainbow, Ginebra, Lya, Amelia etc all seem to be around the drama. Must be a Spanish thing.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Lupino wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:34 pm
mspm89 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 pm
He's right though. There is no actual proof of the video to denounce her claims which could be done by just putting the video up and shutting her mouth to close this tirade. But what is true is these Spanish girls - Liz Rainbow, Ginebra, Lya, Amelia etc all seem to be around the drama. Must be a Spanish thing.
Check the Amelia Lyn thread Pierre linked here, almost the exact same situation but with less vitriol. Besides, he says he doesn't have access to all his tons of data while on holidays, let's wait for him to come back.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Lupino wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:34 pm

He's right though. There is no actual proof of the video to denounce her claims which could be done by just putting the video up and shutting her mouth to close this tirade.
If tomorrow she say that in fact he's a transexual who was born as Jennifer, you'll also ask the proof of it ?

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Jean wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 pm

If tomorrow she say that in fact he's a transexual who was born as Jennifer, you'll also ask the proof of it ?
Cmon bro you being stupid now and you are going off topic. Pierre's reputation is being tarnished by her accusations. She pushed him to show the full video and now everyone wondering why. Not difficult to show it and expose her for lying. I don't care if he puts it online or not but if he decides not to, then it will only make Liz Rainbow look like she was telling the truth and that Pierre has something to hide.

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

mspm89 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:03 pm

Check the Amelia Lyn thread Pierre linked here, almost the exact same situation but with less vitriol. Besides, he says he doesn't have access to all his tons of data while on holidays, let's wait for him to come back.
Look my comment about Amelia also and how the piss scenes always cut to black never to show the full piss go in the mouth only the first second and then the scene always cuts to black screen with the insinuation that she drank the piss. The full rolling of the video needs to play to make it proof and not cuttong when start to piss. Anyone can say that when the viseo stops she spit it and them came orange juice.Nobody knows what happened inbetween. Offcourse two scenes are made one for showing the piss and one not showing for censorship.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

MaximumPayne you start make me tired ...

So please come to me, go on your knee, open your mouth and after 5 seconds I'll have pissed inside you'll be free to say :
He cuted the camera, put orange juice so he didn't piss in my mouth !!!

Honestly you're ridiculous and your latest post is a pure non-sens !!!

This thread comes up non stop because you do your best to keep it up and give some attention for Liz Rainbow.
I am nearly on the way to lock it down ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

Sorry Pierre but it's either you have the proof of the video or you don't. No need to get upset and ban me for having a neutral opinion like anyone else. I am not on Liz Rainbow's side amd neither am I on yours. I am simply just like all other members here who wish just to know the truth. Something only the full unedited video without any video cuttings or fade to black screens/special effects will prove that Liz Rainbow is 100% liar. Quite a simple evidence to show us and the world that you are imdeed the most honest and reputable producer in the world, but I'm beginning to think after your last message that Liz Rainbow's thread is suddenly making you nervous for whatever reason that you wish for it not to come up. I'd like to know why it is so difficult to show the video and put an end to the nonsense as you say. So lets end it. Show the video for everyone to see and I promise you right now I will publicly go on twitter and let everyone know what a bitch Liz Rainbow is and I will never doubt you ever again. How about it?

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

MaximumPayne wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:31 pm
Sorry Pierre but it's either you have the proof of the video or you don't. No need to get upset and ban me for having a neutral opinion like anyone else. I am not on Liz Rainbow's side amd neither am I on yours. I am simply just like all other members here who wish just to know the truth. Something only the full unedited video without any video cuttings or fade to black screens/special effects will prove that Liz Rainbow is 100% liar. Quite a simple evidence to show us and the world that you are imdeed the most honest and reputable producer in the world, but I'm beginning to think after your last message that Liz Rainbow's thread is suddenly making you nervous for whatever reason that you wish for it not to come up. I'd like to know why it is so difficult to show the video and put an end to the nonsense as you say. So lets end it. Show the video for everyone to see and I promise you right now I will publicly go on twitter and let everyone know what a bitch Liz Rainbow is and I will never doubt you ever again. How about it?
Since you say you want to know the truth like all the other members here . As another member. Why do you think you should not trust Pierre after all his work all the RGS here. Because a girls is rambling on twitter?

He does not want to promote her and want this case closed. For that reason. Im really strugling with your reasoning like this is somehow a 50/50 in terms of credibilty.... Why not trust Pierre if there is no evidence on the other side and move on...

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

El Major wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Since you say you want to know the truth like all the other members here . As another member. Why do you think you should not trust Pierre after all his work all the RGS here. Beacause a girls is rambling on twitter?
because it's a "simple request" not hard to confirm the truth with video...instead of not showing it or cutting it with special effect to avoid the truth and giving reason for everyone to believe there is something to hide.....
He does not want to promotere her and want this case closed. For that reason. Im really strugling with your reasoning like this is somehow a 50/50 in terms of credibilty.... Why not trust Pierre if there is no evidence on the other side and move on...
On the contrary. This 'promotion' is excuse because it's not going to increase her followers, nor does she need it and she has nothing to gain either. She has put her career on the line by making such a claim(which if is a lie, the person in question PW would be gladly willing to prove with a smile... but it's quite the opposite in this case).No popularity for her to gain, she has everything to lose if she is found to be lying and she will not get work from companies as she will be on everyones 'no' list.

But obviously we will not see it so I rest my case and not going to ask for it anymore. Maybe Liz was telling the truth we will never know becaise PW doesn't wan't to confirm it. Strange...when someone accuse you why you won't stop them from talking stories on twitter. Very strange...why you would allow them to continue make stories about you when the simplest thing you could do is show the proof and make her look stupid. It don't take rocket scientist to figure out why...I thought everyone had a brain...so yeah...I will not ask about this video again....so now everyone can be happy :lol: