LIZ RAINBOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: LIZ RAINBOW

Post by Jean »

Sounds like MaximumPayne dream about your piss and want to masturbate on it

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 am
There is a specific reason and far far far away from what you think ... and it's resumed in 3 letters and first one is a N, but it's too early to tell it here !!! Future will show you who is the smartest at the end ...
But maybe also I will change my mind, who knows !!!

PW
Let me guess you under NDA so can't release video but only the start of the piss go in the mouth you can show 😂 . If a girl make such big claim against you the logic thing to do is show the proof to expose her lies and prevent other people from bringing your reputation more into disrepute. So I find it strange you let her get away with murder and talking crap on twitter about you and then her friends join the party to support her but anyways I guess innocent until proven guilty.

quote=Jean post_id=411079 time=1629110910 user_id=82089]
Sounds like MaximumPayne dream about your piss and want to masturbate on it
[/quote]
Jean maybe you want to be piss buddies since it turn you on so much this discussion :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Not me who ask absolutly to see the piss part :lol:

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

Jean wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:36 pm
Not me who ask absolutly to see the piss part :lol:
Maybe if you had brain you would see that I only asked for the video to prove she is lying and not because I like the piss :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

MaximumPayne wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:12 pm

Maybe if you had brain you would see that I only asked for the video to prove she is lying and not because I like the piss :lol:
You don't care if she's lying or not, you use this drama only to push him to post the vidéo faster

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

Jean wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:31 pm

You don't care if she's lying or not, you use this drama only to push him to post the vidéo faster
Don't put words into my mouth.You seem to know everything. Maybe you are Albert Einstein to think to know what I'm feeling no?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

You ask many questions but you don't answer when we ask you if you're from this industry...

Anyway, for me (i have the right to express my feeling) you're someone close from liz and you want to help her with promotion, she need buzz right now and the vidéo will create buzz, it's my point of view

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

Jean wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:51 pm
You ask many questions but you don't answer when we ask you if you're from this industry...

Anyway, for me (i have the right to express my feeling) you're someone close from liz and you want to help her with promotion, she need buzz right now and the vidéo will create buzz, it's my point of view
What difference is it to you if I'm from the industry or not. You're not my master. I think I make mistake, you are not Einstein after all :lol: I have right to express my feeling too. I'm human being just like you. You think it will create buzz! That's your view! I think it will set the record straight! That's my view! Simple! Nothing more. Comprende?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Try to improve your english skills my friend, and after come again for giving "smartess lessons"

MaximumPayne
Padawan

Post by MaximumPayne »

Jean wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:46 pm
Try to improve your english skills my friend, and after come again for giving "smartess lessons"
Which part should I improve and what's wrong with my English? Can you not understand what I wrote? It's ironic for someone like you who tell me to improve my English skills, yet you can't even spell "smartass" properly. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have never heard what is a smartess🤣....but keep going. You're making yourself look even more dumb my friend.