KRISTINA KOVACS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KRISTINA KOVACS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but she was also mega shy person and I don't think she will have been able to be a superstar. I have some BTS more with her I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Kristina reminds me of another shy person, Elizabeth Berridge. At age 22 she was cast as Mozart's wife in the movie Amadeus. She is only 5' 2" tall, but her face and breasts are very similar to Kristina. At age 18, she starred in the classic Tobe Hooper horror film "Fun House". Here is a picture of her in the shower scene. :D
shower scene.jpg
By the way, the plot is directly made for a 16 year old boy's fantasizes. She plays a virgin, who is going to spend the night in the Fun House with a High School boy and lose her virginity. Of course the plot has many twist and turns, because it is a Tobe Hooper film. He is on the level of Wes Craven, when it comes to horror films. :D

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

It's good to see this 20 year old Kristina in this position. She is beautiful and sweet.
Attachments
Kris.png

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Beautiful pic.
I've a question : at the middle of the 90's, so just after the communist time, it was hard or easy to say to a russian girl that she will have a set with a black man ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Almost impossible !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

[quote="PIERRE WOODMAN"]Yes but she was also mega shy person and I don't think she will have been able to be a superstar. /quote]

How can you do this job if toy are mega shy? Oxymoron?

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

So how did you convice her to fuck this black model?

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

damix wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 am
So how did you convice her to fuck this black model?
Money is a greater lubricant than oil.

Otempora ( Judas )
Padawan

Post by Otempora ( Judas ) »

damix wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 pm
Beautiful pic.
I've a question : at the middle of the 90's, so just after the communist time, it was hard or easy to say to a russian girl that she will have a set with a black man ?
At this period, they was always some value even for communists... But the desire to go in hell was always on the road...