OLIVIA SPARKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Re: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

OLIVIA SPARKLE wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:22 pm
Hi :D :D :D

Thank you to all of you for such sweet comments 🥰

Kiss to all of you from 🇨🇿😘

Your Olivia

Hellow Princess. You are amazing, such beautifull woman. You are so pretty, so I can only imagine how can look your wide open asshole during or after take outdoor dick from ass. I realy love moments when girl can anal gape wide and we can see beautifull big tunel 😍. If I can ask You, dear Honey : Did you manage to record the wide-open butt moments during the films with Pierre? Write us soon, regards to You and the best Teacher - Mr Pierre !

IMG-20210801-WA0026.png

Abcdefgh
Padawan

Post by Abcdefgh »

Did olivia try golden shower in the casting?

WMX
Padawan

Post by WMX »

D351ED81-52EE-424B-BF09-9DCC3A920BE2.jpeg
nice shirt :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah a nice one !!!
Today Olivia is very sad ...
Can you imagine this silly day, an agency ( NOT Brillbabes ) make her come to Budapest at 6 am by bus from Prague and promised her a driver will wait her and will bring her to be tested at 7h30 in labor.
She waited 2 hours in bus station and finally at 8 am a driver picked her up brought her to a labor where they did her covid test but not took her blood for STD analyses.
Then the driver brought her in a little street near Dan Leal house where there was a retractable bollard

controlacces01_2.JPG

and told her : seat here the producer will come to pick you up in few minutes. It was 8.45 am
At 10 am she was still waiting ... and contacted my assistant. So she told her to send an sms to agent and seat in Cafe Vian which is 10 meters from Dan's appartment.
At 2 pm ( 14h00 ) she was still alone and waiting ... when she got this message :

IMG_3230.jpg

Finaly Mister Dan Leal the super top american producer never wake up from his last night party and at 5 pm Olivia took the decision to go back home.
I wasn't in Budapest today and could not help her as I will have wished. I also did not wanted interfere in people business, expecting at least she could have a regular work and be happy. They promised her 700 euros but she travelled all night, wait all day, and will be back home at midnight after a trip of 1100 km for nothing.

I just called the manager of Vian Café and asked him to put CAVIAR in the menu expecting next time the girl could put a 2000 euros bill on the ass of someone able to be so disrespectful toward models !!!
I have had same troubles in past when I brought Isabelle Deltore from airport to Dan Leal appartment but by luck for her I was there to take care of the situation but it was a bit similar anyway !!!

So from next week Olivia will be at Brillbabes agency and able to be treated as a sweet girl like her deserves ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Dan is a piece of garbage with zero moral, so no surprise about what happened here

OLIVIA SPARKLE
Padawan

Post by OLIVIA SPARKLE »

yes today no good for me :(
I need my bed
Attachments
63FA955B-DBAF-43BC-9534-106B20BD80DC.jpeg

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Yes, you deserve the best and this fucking prick of Dan Leal make you loss your precious time, you should order caviar the next time at Vian Cafe, as Pierre said

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Good night sweety, forget this bad day

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Olivia "sera visible" le 09 08 2021 chez lui d'aprés cet americain :| et la brunette sur la photo va elle aussi passer sa journée assise sur une borne :(
Attachments
E8HrxTaXoAAcO6j.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

La brunette est l'assistante de Julmodels agency. Je n'ai pas de problème avec elle, je l'aime bien mais elle n'est pas dans une position facile vue que les gens qui l'entourent me détestent !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!