ANGIE LYNX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ANGIE LYNX
Padawan

Re: ANGIE LYNX

Post by ANGIE LYNX »

In budapest, when it is too warm, even a jeans must be open!
Attachments
zfeihufzeihu.png
Capture d'écran 2020-07-15 16.37.49.png

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

ma petite Angie , amuse toi à te balader comme ça en "france" ! en 2021 Wesh :?

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

ANGIE LYNX wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:46 pm
In budapest, when it is too warm, even a jeans must be open!
Omg Angie! You are so crazy 😂 Becareful for police lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In Budapest it's not the Frankistan !!!
Many girls are walking almost naked in street and there is not a stupid religious mind to tell her " where is your burka" !!!

Hungary = Freedom and security for people in the street. Not like in most other countries of Europe. Bravo Viktor Orban the man who has understood all about the stupidity of Brussels !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Hungary = Freedom and security for people in the street. Not like in most other countries of Europe. Bravo Viktor Orban the man who has understood all about the stupidity of Brussels !!!

PW
Good to know this! I always wondered how some girls walk fully nude in public and not get into trouble. So Hungary it's possible

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hungary or Czech doesn't say you are supposed walk nude in public and even it's forbidden.
But a girl in sexy clothes, it's fine. Most girls here don't even wear panties and have short skirt in summer ...
No one cares ( except me :lol: :lol: :lol: ) !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:24 pm
In Budapest it's not the Frankistan !!!
Many girls are walking almost naked in street and there is not a stupid religious mind to tell her " where is your burka" !!!

PW
Je crois pas que Viktor Orban y soit pour quelque chose , l'action politique de nos jours c'est proche de 0 , je crois plutôt à l'intelligence et l'éducation des gens , leur civisme ! En France y a longtemps que l'éducation a été abandonnée et encore il y a France et France ce qu'on voit en île de France et région parisienne n'est pas une vérité générale à toute la France !

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

ça fait 20 ans que je vis à la montagne à quelques kilomètres de la frontiere Italienne et depuis 5 ou 6 ans il y a des jours et des endroits ou c'est Bamako :|et pas une seule blackette :( sa m'aurais arrangé :)

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

T'as juste pas de bol parce que par chez moi c'est le calme plat !

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

While not wanting to start a political discussion, I don’t think it suits you and it does not fit with your worldview to embrace a politician and his political movement in this fashion.

Enough of this, I would rather see the rest of Angie’s casting than discuss politics. ;)