MONIKA WILD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: MONIKA WILD

Post by Sherlok »

Good Pierre!
You've got a ton of cool girls you've filmed with, but when they get tired of waiting and don't follow your advice for their sake, they go to the Circus for quick cash and fall into oblivion a bit.
By disappointing you and not giving free publicity, it takes a long time to free the girl scene.
So I was wondering if like in this case she is the other way around, I think it would be nice to see Monika Wild in action and see the difference in how she behaves when she is the other way around.
I hope to see something of this girl that I really like.
Hello teacher

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I understand you but there is so much to do ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Master Pierre, you know my weakness for Russian girls. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I already know about the stress of your work and I have tried to be as patient as possible because there are many colleagues who have more requests.
I only ask that you please update any casting, of a Russian girl, since of the last 23 new castings there was only one Russian. :cry:
Thank you for your work. ;)

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

Pierre any update for this beautiful girl? :D :D

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-10 220814.jpg
After leaving the circus, their face changes, they are happy to be themselves again.
Don't forget these girls who, although they have worked for other productions, trusted you and you have forgotten about them.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:( :( :(

Too much work to do ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!