Zlata Shine

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Kmconstantine
Guru

Zlata Shine

Post by Kmconstantine »

New Russian babe Zlata also started with brillbabes. She has fantastic tits and also worked with Jayla recently.

occidental
Guru

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by occidental »

Zlata a besoin de liquide sur son pare brise :)
Attachments
E7YAN7RXsAAsmx9.jpg

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

O yes, its incredible!!!!!!!!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

occidental wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:51 pm
Zlata a besoin de liquide sur son pare brise :)
Alain pourrait lui injecter sa résine spéciale, mieux que chez carglass :o

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

oui et Pierre peut reboucher l'impact de la taille d'une piece d'un euros dans sa rondelle :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Forget it guy !!! She is not interested to meet me ...
Better focus on other ones more relax in their heads and let's hope maybe she will change her mind instead trust people who told her I'm a bad guy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TomRiddle
Padawan

Post by TomRiddle »

The hottest russian babe around.
Attachments
zlata.jpg

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Another brainwashed beauty, so sad. :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is not the hottest at all and I met her in real at the labor one morning this summer and trust me she is at year light to be pretty and sympathetic !!!
It's funny because I was with Yoya Grey + BF and I stopped my conversation to met in few minutes Miss Emerald and Zlata Shine. I'm sorry to say those two girls are really not in the category "good girls" ...
No regrets not have her on the site ... specialy when Yoya Grey is near by, they don't exist !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Theron
Padawan

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:31 pm
She is not the hottest at all and I met her in real at the labor one morning this summer and trust me she is at year light to be pretty and sympathetic !!!
It's funny because I was with Yoya Grey + BF and I stopped my conversation to met in few minutes Miss Emerald and Zlata Shine. I'm sorry to say those two girls are really not in the category "good girls" ...
No regrets not have her on the site ... specialy when Yoya Grey is near by, they don't exist !!!

PW
Well I disagree. She is very attractive with amazing breasts you cannot deny this and I think if you stop holding grudges you would have a different opinion. So some girls make a judgement without meeting you and you said maybe in future if their mind was not poisoned by bad people, maybe they would come to you in the future. Who knows. Maybe, but I think you should also be careful what you say about models in advance because you don't want to burn bridges in future by saying she doesn't look nice only because she didn't come to your casting.

You are saying she is light years from being pretty and sympathetic. Think about it logically, you are judging her the same way she judge you without even an interview, and immediately cutting off contact by saying this. Alot of girls start bad relationship with you and then become good only after decision to do a casting. You must no do this because it doesn't look correct on you.