JIA LISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JIA LISSA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Is she still in the business or retired?
Did you read above your post before ask ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

Her scenes are very vanilla! A new scene with pierre can revive her mainstream career! She is in budapest these days

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys please stop with this !!!
She has an agency and we don't work anymore together but also she wants follow a specific direction in what she does, so no need to cry after her non stop, if one SHE decides to make a change and come here again but for more than an interview, you'll be the first to know it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

She is very sweet! But her scenes are very vanilla! Her interview with pierre is very hot!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I agree she is very vanilla. But one of the few babes I really want to see get her ass fucked but will probably not happen. And if she does she will probably do it for Julia.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree she is very vanilla
It's an apparence but in real she is mega hot !!!
And if she does she will probably do it for Julia.
Yes exactly !!!

PW

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

Kmconstantine wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:51 am
I agree she is very vanilla. But one of the few babes I really want to see get her ass fucked but will probably not happen. And if she does she will probably do it for Julia.
Its good if she does but i think it will pale in conparison to woodman treatment!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah maybe but in any case it's her decision and no one can tell anything !!!
I respect her a lot because she is one of the rare models of the JM agency who did not give in to Julia's invective not to speak with Woodman. She is always very nice to me, talks to me, doesn't say shit about me, when many others for fear of retaliation from their boss say bullshit about me and refuse to talk to me even though we were friends in the pass.
So whatever Jia decides to do with her anus in the future, if it's somewhere else than with me, I won't blame her !!!

I already explained that since my very long discussion in Paris with her in 2019, I have understood a lot about her personnality and I really feel just be her friend is already a gift for me. So I don't care about anything else ...

PW

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

There are many beautiful girls in the industry! Nobody is going to die if she doesnt shoot a scene with him! There are many other who are ready to shoot a scene without demanding any money

I know some hardcore jia fans who have lost intrest in her

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

razorblade1993 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:02 am
razorblade1993 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:59 am
There are many beautiful girls in the industry! Nobody is going to die if she doesnt shoot a scene with him! There are many other who are ready to shoot a scene without demanding any money
I know some hardcore jia fans who have lost intrest in her

She’ll be devastated 😏

Liabatyd