PASSION

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
aldridge02
Padawan

Re: PASSION

Post by aldridge02 »

Ass to mouth finish... wooow

Gabifan
Guru

Post by Gabifan »

Any bts scenes recently

Bob1975
Padawan

Post by Bob1975 »

This girl didnt make hard anal scene in her moves, your initiation fuck was soft and short with her too ? In what type of position did you manage too fuck her ass ?? Did you have any helper or you were alone to fuck her ? Licked your ass and you pissed her ? We would like to imagine this scene if we cant watch it.. we allowed this maybe 😁😁

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was always alone with her !!!
I really licked her a lot. One of my prefered model from the early 2000's.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:08 am

I really licked her a lot.
PW
Licked :lol:

Bob1975
Padawan

Post by Bob1975 »

Could you tell us some words about the first anal sex with this girl ? This was a harder one, or finer same with Liolou from this time ? This anal action was longer or shorter, what possition ? I think you must look your private video to remember this action from 2001.. 😄😄

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It has already been asked to me. Sorry I haven't time for this game !!!

It was great and she is one of those marvelous girls I miss nowadays that's all I can say ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

zigfieldfollies
Guru

Post by zigfieldfollies »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 pm
Je sais et en plus une baiseuse de folie. Je lui ai offert le triple de ce que je propose généralement pour qu'elle me signe un papier pour sa scène en caméra cachée et elle est devenue rouge tomate de savoir que je l'avais filmée en douce...
C'est dommage parce que c'est une des meilleures scènes d'initiation que j'ai faite avec des hurlements incroyables mais bon...dommage. Finalement je me suis excusé et on et devenue trés amis, elle a bossé exclusivement pour moi en hard pendant deux ans avec des breaks et un jour elle s'est marriée et a decidé d'arrêter. Elle n'a jamais voulu me laisser diffuser sa scène...comme beaucoup d'autres malheureusement !!!

PW
Woodman private room.. is the only answer!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu appelles ça private room et désormais mes gentils haters de Prague pensent que je lâche un billet à chaque fois qu'une fille me suce la bite ...
C'est mal me connaitre une fois de plus ...
Je n'ai fais que deux plans putes dans toute mon existence en 1993 et en 2000 mais ensuite j'ai decidé que jamais au grand jamais je ne donnerai un centime à une fille en dehors d'une scene X.

Et pour ce qui de Passion nous avons eu plusieurs fois des relations hors camera et JAMAIS il n'a été question de fric. Ce n'est pas une pute, c'est une fille géniale et honnête. Si elle voulait du pognon elle aurait accepté ma proposition de diffuser son initiation avec moi et elle a dit NON !!! Donc n'en déplaise aux divers frustrés jaloux du net mais j'ai eu toute ma vie et encore aujourd'hui la possibilité de baiser des filles mignonnes sans que l'argent ne soit une motivation pour elles !!!

PW

Bob1975
Padawan

Post by Bob1975 »

Take it easy Mr... I didn't doubt that you didn't pay for sex to her, but you wrote, that you licked a lot her, but we didn't know a licking Pierre, we got to know a hard anal fucker PW... this was a reason my qastions about your anal sex experience with her...