CAYENNE KLEIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
XmanX
Padawan

Re: CAYENNE KLEIN

Post by XmanX »

Ricardo was always a big liar but at least I was enough stupid to close my eyes and give him some credits for many years.
Today I'm not here to save his ass like I did in the past and only his lies are here nowadays !!!

But in a way you can just see he is very sad. Someone happy will do other things than think about Pierre Woodman H24/7/365 like him and all morons at PB forum.
Time I fuck many nice girls and enjoy my wonderful life, they have nothing better to do than cry on their keyboard and vomit their hate of me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor people really ...

PW
Oui mais quand même le plus crétin du lot c'est "Canard WC" (son image de profil me fait penser à ce truc pour déboucher les chiottes)
Lui il est vraiment à fond sur toi. Ca pue l'homo refoulé à plein nez d'autant que j'ai lu plusieurs post où il te reproche d'être homophobe. Je suis sûr que t'as du le rembarer un jour et il s'en est pas remis l'animal ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bref c'est toi qui a raison, quand on lit leur forum pourri on y voit surtout de la haine clairement basée sur la jalousie et je suis plié de voir qu'à peine tu publies un truc sur Twitter avec une poupée que le bougre se déchaine ! Plus con tu meurts !
bjhbvjhbvjg.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Laisse tomber !!! C'est le topic de Cayenne Klein on évite d'y mettre d'autres filles STP même si je comprend pourquoi tu l'as fait et je t'en remercie. J'apprécie ta gentillesse et ton support mais franchement ces idiots ne valent pas un pet de lapin !!!

C'est exactement comme je l'ai dit, ils ont une vie de merde et me détestent pour la mienne, il n'y a rien de mieux à faire que les ignorer ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

Pierre, how tall is cayenne klein ? shes really cute

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

1,70 m, I think.
Cayenne is a fantastic girl.

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

Valmont wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:17 am
1,70 m, I think.
Cayenne is a fantastic girl.
she is shorter than lina napoli, so i dont think she reach 170 cm

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

linanapolicayenneklein42da64b_900x2999.jpg
Cayenne Klein and Lina Napoli
Cayenne Klein and Lina Napoli

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Ah ok, maybe 1,69 m or 1,68 but shes very cute, incredibly well-balanced and shaped...

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

I searched everywhere in internet, lina napoli is 163 cm tall, and she is taller than cayenne, then how tall is cayenne actually ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cayenne is a very cute and short babe. She is 1,60 m

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Mavrok1
Padawan

Post by Mavrok1 »

She’s probs one of the all time great adult stars, and completely gorgeous to.