DINA PEARL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru

Re: DINA PEARL

Post by doxxx »

Legion23 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:07 am
why does he tell me that he updates and then changes his mind and ignores me?
Dude! Things simply do not happen immediately on this site. You've been a forum member for years so should know this, yet you're complaining after just 8 days since PW's July 15 post.

Patience.
Dude, if you don't know things, you better not write! are 1 year and 3 months of silence NOT 8 DAYS! I see people like you and others complaining if a casting is not updated in 2 months or wunf scene! don't write so much to use a keyboard and turn on your brain!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

doxxx wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:15 am
Legion23 wrote:
why does he tell me that he updates and then changes his mind and ignores me?
Dude! Things simply do not happen immediately on this site. You've been a forum member for years so should know this, yet you're complaining after just 8 days since PW's July 15 post.

Patience.
Dude, if you don't know things, you better not write! are 1 year and 3 months of silence NOT 8 DAYS! I see people like you and others complaining if a casting is not updated in 2 months or wunf scene! don't write so much to use a keyboard and turn on your brain!
Dude. Your April 2020 post asks for nothing at all. It's just a picture with no accompanying text. It's 8 days since PW agreed to post anything. I would say you're the one with a faulty brain switch.

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Legion23 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:40 am
doxxx wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:15 am
Legion23 wrote:

Patience.
Dude. Your April 2020 post asks for nothing at all. It's just a picture with no accompanying text. It's 8 days since PW agreed to post anything. I would say you're the one with a faulty brain switch.
Dude, do you still want to argue? it is certainly not your problem if I ask bts, I repeat turn on the brain and look at the date of the latest updates of what I ask before speaking!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

OK, let me break it down for you.

Your first post was a pic, not asking for anything. Your second post stated "everyone seems to hate behind the scenes" but again asked for nothing. Your third post stated "they could very well make us lovers of old tapes happy" which again asks for nothing.

Then we get to your 4th post which is the first time you actually ask for the footage. That was on July 15th, 8 days before you had a hissy fit for being ignored.

Trust me I can argue all week.

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

the heat hurts you :lol: :lol:
I have also been trying to share my interest in old tapes for years, if I put photos I did it for fans like me and you can rest assured that Pierre Woodman knows well that even a photo without request actually is for us lovers of vintage, I could contribute a lot more if only there was more room for vintage. Finally I believe that once again I don't have to give any explanation for my posts, as I don't ask you for explanations for yours

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

My apologies. I didn't understand the magical psychic connection you shared with PW. Not to mention the ego. Of all the Dina fans on this forum, you think PW is ignoring you personally? Where do you get an ego like that? Are you a Trump family member?

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Legion23 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:10 pm
My apologies. I didn't understand the magical psychic connection you shared with PW. Not to mention the ego. Of all the Dina fans on this forum, you think PW is ignoring you personally? Where do you get an ego like that? Are you a Trump family member?
But are you serious or do you not understand what I am saying? I use the translator and I want to believe that that is the reason! I don't really count for anything and I've never said otherwise, if Pierre Woodman knows that I ask for bts and just because I break the boxes only for that because I love them, don't worry friend I'm nobody, unfortunately or fortunately and I don't even think it is a personal fact but simply few people who appreciate them and of the few, many are already tired and I understand them!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:06 pm
Yes I will ...

PW
However after the free attack of this member I would like to point out that I only intend to ask you if you have considered my request, I have no influence and I am without privileges contrary to what some claim, but only to understand if I can enjoy new vintage footage

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

when you came back from austria you mentioned that you would at least put something of her, can you manage to find a hole in your work for her? this is not a claim but a simple question

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

I got this notification for Dina's post: "Closed relationship" please explain to me what does it mean? this is the first time this has happened to me.