OLIVIA SPARKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This week !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

joshe
Guru

Post by joshe »

Great news...

Please let it be the casting "Mega Hard Destruction!", Is what we want to see from this wonderful girl ...

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

Counter wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:27 am
Pierre, I have read your explanation and I understand! For sure there is a lot more than we as a passive viewer see, it is a feeling when you are intimate with a girl, a sixth sense that tells you where to go with her excitement.
I did not expect Olivia to go further than her romantic style, so it is a big positive surprise, as always : thanks.
Her boyfriend gets a new girl, but will he be able to handle her? :lol:
Pierre has had hard sex with thousands of women and many of them absolutely stunning, so you know this girl after this week has experienced and learned a ton about sex, including anal, rimming, rough sex, etc. She’s probably horny as hell with more confidence to embrace her inner slut so should work out for him if he decides to satisfy her urges!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!
I would preffered to hear she got banged by you or Deloin. Hopefully Kai never kill her pussy dead
Wrong !!! he fucked her like a beast ...

As I was in late about XXXX updates, I am giving you two in a row ( Virginy Lovely yesterday and I try Olivia Sparkle late this evening ).

For now a teaser :

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

XmanX
Padawan

RE: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by XmanX »

Mais putain quelle bombasse ! Je vais me cogner la teub sur la table ce soir :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je te comprend !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vous pouvez joindre son Instagram aussi : https://www.instagram.com/olivia__spark ... =copy_link

Capture d’écran 2021-07-26 à 17.48.56.png
9940249D-C8CE-404E-B9EE-097B0C7F2859.jpeg

PW

joshe
Guru

Post by joshe »

Very good to see Olivia in action today, although I must admit that the Area 69 and XXXX scenes are not my favorites.

I also hope that by posting this scene today, it doesn't mean that it will take a long time to see Olivia's full casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Olivia has some issue with Twitter and can't access her original Twitter anymore.

She did a new account today : https://twitter.com/oliviasparklexx?s=21

Capture d’écran 2021-07-26 à 22.20.42.png

PW

Mrbig10065
Guru

Post by Mrbig10065 »

Wow! What a hottie! Kai fucked her HARD! Can’t wait to see how he fucked Virginy!!

I’m a big fan of interracial…so any of these young beauties in IR scenes would be amazing!!

Thanks PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

What an incredible XXX - even without anal a fantastic performance of both ! Olivia is so natural and Kai so hot - he`s fucking like me (including feet smelling and licking :D ) - but I have not his body and his dick...

Great great XXX and yes, how will be the anal demolition... - oh my God...