DRIMLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DRIMLA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think I did it with her, because I knew she liked to be with a girl and I shot three of her five scene as B/G/G. But it will have been easy to do it
, she loved so much fuck !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know she was ooohpaaaahhhh !!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gibbon_fute
Padawan

Post by gibbon_fute »

Chacun ses gouts mais moi j'aime bien! Dommage quand même pour le tatoo et le nez un peu trop large

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Comme tu dis "chacun ses gouts", moi aussi je la trouve jolie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Son tatoo n'est pas une oeuvre d'art mais elle a un charme incroyable et une fois dedans tu oublies son nez qui effectivement est un peu large mais pas redibitoire !!!
Si je te dis que j'adore cette fille fais moi confiance c'est que ca tape tres fort...

PW

oldboy
Padawan

Post by oldboy »

it's so sad to watch her only for 8 min! :roll:
The difference between men and women is that a woman wants one man to satisfy her every need, and a man wants every woman to satisfy his one need!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

oldboy wrote:it's so sad to watch her only for 8 min!
Don't worry, Oldboy, I'm sure PW will post one of her scenes very soon!! Drimla is scalding hot!! BTW, "Oldboy" is one of all time favourite films!! Park Chan-wook is a bad ass filmmaker...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes me too, as you know, I'm mad of that film !
About Drimla, just upload for you guys a scene with her under the marvelous sun of tropics :P :P :P :P

PW

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Are my eyes failing me? I could swear she did NOT do and anal with the two boys. Just wondering.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! We had another scene two day before in the sea in very difficult situation with the wave and sand ! She got hurted and asked me not to do it !
I did it often with her in private, she was one of my top 3 favorit girl for sex of 2001 but she was always scared to do anal with others boys. She refused anal also with Manuel Ferrara in my movie " Arsenic " where she has the main role, and I was a bit upset about this, but she was so adorable that I let her feel more comfortable.

PW