KIARA LORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KIARA LORD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree ... 2 great fuckers !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I just saw she started working for Prague circus. For God's sake what happened to Kiara and her common sense?

Sorry I don't speak french. I suppose you remained friends but her decision is quite irrational.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she dealed herself, get the money she wanted and they respected her. Nothing to say more ... I wish I could say the same for all girls from past years that's all.
I have no problem with competition until they respect the rules ... if they still do it this way, all will be fine for ever.
It's only them who need spread hate on me every day, they are sick, it's their problem not mine ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Thanks for the clarification master.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah finaly a normal post from you !!! Miracle ... :D :D :D
thanks

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Master I praise you in my every post. Maybe sometimes looks like we disagree, but It's optical illusion. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I appreciate, thanks !!!

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Glad to hear that. ;)

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

Kiara lord is a great girl! But, first of all, I fell in love with her not for her beautiful appearance (red-haired beast :evil:). But for the fact that she is a very smart girl !!! Hopefully after the fucking lp you punish her with rgs!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well RGS was done long ago and the for now only with me !!!
Kiara is a top friend and so correct that she will never do anything new somewhere out of me first ... or I'll be very surprise !!!

PW