BRAZA CORAZON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BRAZA CORAZON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:40 pm
Look my latest tweet ...
https://twitter.com/TheAtrax/status/1411054300663533569

PW
If I can ask, were there any really wide open butt moments during the casting? after the XXX photo it looks inviting, could it be after penetration? Will we see moments of a wide open ass in the next voting castings? if so, I need to think about buying access to be able to feast eye on young girls' pretty open bottom. If You can, I will be grateful for your answer.

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Surely this lady by going from her casting video would be ideal for SMM series shoot Pierre?

She is very hot and sexy, i really like her.

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

Gapes are hot. Awesome when Pierre has inexperienced girls with nice asses like Mia Trejsi, Nanoe Vaesen, Kendall Kayden, and Bambi Silk show off gapes form their tight asses in between stretching it good from a strong fucking.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

after the XXX photo it looks inviting, could it be after penetration?
I think you haven't understood the picture on my Twitter is another girl called SAMANTHA GRAINDER whom I keep the face secret for the moment ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As Braza is free video of the month I don't think I'll show anything more than the casting preview you get already ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I like this girls face alot.

lolo234
Newb

Post by lolo234 »

Salut Pierre, c'est quoi ce club à Budapest dont parle ton pote exactement ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Un club homosexuel !!!
Il n'est pas "mon pote" mais quelqu'un de connu dans le milieu parce qu'il a une très belle maison qu'il loue pour le X depuis plus de 20 ans ...
Braza est l'une des ces employées dans ce club et il me l'a proposé pour du X. Je lui ai demandé de me faire la traduction ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I am so looking forward to her debauchery at your hands, Pierre! :twisted: :twisted: Especially knowing she is an employee in a club you know the owner !! As Balou might say, " She is like the girl in the city you might run into..." I love this about your site, Pierre! :D :D :D

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

Totally agree with everything he said. Can’t wait for this one to be continued.