AKIRA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
micky143
Padawan

Re: AKIRA MAY

Post by micky143 »

Is she still in contact with you?

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I think that I would have made an exception for Akira too. And also for Camilla Moon.
Akira, this baby doll, has surely one of the most beautiful asses in all Woodman Casting. A pure perfection.
She has also a great body, perfectly balanced. Nothing to change. Completely natural. Not too tall, not too small.
It gives me inspiration everytime, a bit like Alexis Brill, even if these girls are very different by their behaviours.

In my opinion, her boyfriend is really a very lucky man! I'm not sure that he would love this video.
But he will comfort himself very fast because Akira could do it with him and even more every day!

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Hit the nail on the head, as usual, Valmont :)

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:54 pm
I do some exceptions sometimes !!! The DNA PCR test are very precises now and when it's from the same day, it's really safe.
So to be honest now at 58 years old without the help of injections or pills, sometimes the condom really "kill me" so I am a bit less radical now about it ... but still use it in most cases !!!

PW
That's great, actually. What would you say about tagging those scenes as "raw"? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't like this word because for me it's connected to meat !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:39 am
I don't like this word because for me it's connected to meat !!!

PW
The other slang connected to this would be "bareback". Unless you associate it with mares. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're bad !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I didnt spoke about that before but Pierre, when you try to repair the lamp and Akira helps you holding it when you are at the same time fucking her in the ass...thats completely hilarious and delirious!

Her WSG is maybe much more better than her casting which was already great!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW