JULIE SKYHIGH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
VINCENT DELINCKX
Padawan

Re: JULIE SKYHIGH

Post by VINCENT DELINCKX »

thanks to all people respecting Julie and a special thanks to @Patrick Bohn.

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Non, mais! Allez-vous lui ficher la paix! Vous pigez pas ce que ça veut dire "Qu'elle repose en paix!"?

Pierre tu devrais fermer ce thread. Désolant.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu as raison !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I re-open this thread but anyone with bad mouth here will be immediately banned !!!

For all people having love Julie as I did myself, the casting with ally Breelsen include our dear and amazing belgian angel too.

It's the oppotunity to see her again enjoying life and sex with her unique way to be as she was.

Capture d’écran 2023-01-05 à 19.05.34.png

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _8048.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Merci pour ses paroles
Oui Julie avait un style unique

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

May God rest her soul, undoubtedly she was a great performer. Julie's scenes it's a true masterpiece from first to last.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right. It was very starnge for me to edit Ally Breelsen casting and see Julie full of life and happiness inside.
I miss her so much ...

PW

jasonferdton
Guru

Post by jasonferdton »

Tremendous energy with loving dp outdoors.
She handled both dicks with ease and enjoyment on a surface which is more challenging than a bed!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True yes !!!

PW

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

C'est un casting unique à bien des égards.
Il y a, classiquement, l'interview d'Ally en première partie, toujours intéressant de découvrir la fraîcheur d'une fille comme Ally
Voir 2 magnifiques filles dans la voiture (qui les emmènent vers l'aéroport) s'embrasser comme elles le font, est quelque chose de très beau à voir et totalement émoustillant pour nous. En fait elles ont fait les préliminaires dans la voiture, les gars n'avaient plus qu'à consommer après, le repas était prêt...
C'est la première fois qu'un casting se finit en extérieur, vous avez fait çà en pleine campagne, j'adore!!
Avec la disparition de Julie, je serais tenté de dire qu'elle est la star en fait de ce casting, elle est non seulement fabuleuse de beauté, de vie et de hard, mais du coup elle nous donne un sentiment très particulier, une émotion spéciale. A ce titre, ce casting tiendra une place particulière dans mon coeur, elle était si belle, si fraîche, si vraie
Finir ce casting avec le coucher du soleil après être venu dans la bouche de 2 beautés pareilles, çà doit être inoubliable...