ALMA DRAGON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
yellowshark
Padawan

Re: ALMA DRAGON

Post by yellowshark »

The story must have been some kind like this:
And GOD made the women and therefore he came down to earth, visited a beautiful country which later was called Brazil by the humans and was so happy there that he left a gift.
So he created two beautiful goddesses naming them ALMA DRAGON and DANIELLA.
But afterwards he was so exhausted that he has to rest for a while and wasn't able to make photographys or even movies of both of them to share this beautiful women with the rest of the world.
Thinking about this he got the solution:
Well, he thought by himself, wouldn't it be nice if somedays I let Pierre Woodman know about the 2 girls and let him do the rest? Then he smiled and the rest is history which is shown nowadays at WOODMAN CASTING X...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm always interrested to know more about ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

As I was checking out these latest photos of Alma Dragon it finally struck me that I had seen her in other videos besides Brazilian Snake and Exxxotica 3. If I am not mistaken, she did about 20 films under the name Fabiana. Definitely a great example of a South American beauty! 8-) 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's one of the nicest brazilian girl ever !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

chingador2017
Padawan

Post by chingador2017 »

bangster wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm
As I was checking out these latest photos of Alma Dragon it finally struck me that I had seen her in other videos besides Brazilian Snake and Exxxotica 3. If I am not mistaken, she did about 20 films under the name Fabiana. Definitely a great example of a South American beauty! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Did you see the video where she chocked on the cum of Fabiano Valente? Extraordinario!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not exactly the purpose here !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre her casting is tagged as golden shower did you shot a piss with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, i must confess her and also Daniella was two girls I loved so much !!!
I have had various private sex moments with both of them ( even together ) and yes I did PAL with them both ... but it's not in the casting but maybe because I published a PissandLove sequence, I did this mistake to tag it this way !!!

PW