ANITA PEARL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANITA PEARL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I casted also her sister :

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/candy-hope_4893

and must give you more with her one and only scene ( anal ).

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Tarantinodela
Newb

Post by Tarantinodela »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:34 pm
I casted also her sister :

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/candy-hope_4893

and must give you more with her one and only scene ( anal ).

PW
In the preview you say she's a sister of cindy hope, not anita pearl, did you mess it up or ... :shock:
And thanks again for your answer, it's great that you take time to answer some persons, thank you ! :D

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

Yes, it looks like he did indeed :D
I was really curious about the outcome of this, and even looking on EBI about Anita, but no sibling anywhere to be found.
Plus, Candy, sister of Cindy makes sense, too, if she wanted to build up on the ‚reputation‘.

If you go back to page 3 of this thread, there is this exchange from 2011
Don't worry about it Pierre if you cant then you can't., I always thought that Anita Pearl was Cindy Hope but they just look like eachother huh?
True but Anita is 10 time more beautiful and until recently she was 100 % natural but today she did the same mistake of taking implants ...
But after thousands and thousands of castings, who could blame him? 0:-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OH yes sorry guys I mistaken completly !!!
I should take a rest ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Tarantinodela
Newb

Post by Tarantinodela »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:18 am
OH yes sorry guys I mistaken completly !!!
I should take a rest ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
It's all ok pierre :D
This being said, does that mean you know some stuff on anita then since you thought we were talking about cindy hope ?
sphinxterre wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:01 am
Yes, it looks like he did indeed :D
I was really curious about the outcome of this, and even looking on EBI about Anita, but no sibling anywhere to be found.
Plus, Candy, sister of Cindy makes sense, too, if she wanted to build up on the ‚reputation‘.

If you go back to page 3 of this thread, there is this exchange from 2011
Don't worry about it Pierre if you cant then you can't., I always thought that Anita Pearl was Cindy Hope but they just look like eachother huh?
True but Anita is 10 time more beautiful and until recently she was 100 % natural but today she did the same mistake of taking implants ...
But after thousands and thousands of castings, who could blame him? 0:-)
Yeah I've read it elsewhere too. To be honest I never thought they look alike but it seems like a common mistake.