SANDRA SINFOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SANDRA SINFOX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well the room doesn't really change anything I think ( excepted about the lighting ) but the fact this lady was exceptionnal has made the difference IMO !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

That's a keeper.

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

Sandra, what a beauty, class, angel. In her answers she seems reserved, a hint of shy, with limits to her sexual desires. This all changes when minutes after Pierre puts his magic to work, she changes into a hot-blooded nympho, no stopping her sexual appetite, her face and smile tells it all!
She will make her partners very happy.
Dreamgirl

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

Why did you stop the atm. I’m sure she would do it

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I love to see the expressions on the girls face when one of your guys enters the room while you have your dick in her ass.
Priceless, don't ever stop doing what you do :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I keep the same for long time and don't intend change anything !!!
Why did you stop the datm. I’m sure she would do it
I don't know why but my instinc told me to not push her on it ... I agree she will have maybe take it but I wanted not tale any risk, I really liked her too much and though I will have many more scenes with her.
She enjoyed all we did , had many orgasms and went to restaurant with Gaby and me twice after this casting. Sadly she went work with the wrong person after me but anyway I assume 100 % this casting we did and my decision to stop the DATM was a good one I think !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

Did she quit the business? Or are they any chances to get her back?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL !!!

dunce cap.jpg

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

The dream team once again with a fantastic casting scene - and I agree with the DATM, perhaps yes, but it was dangerous to kill the situation

Due to the fact that Alain is often critized: for me Alain is THE man, he always tries to get the optimum out of a performance.

Bravo !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

and I agree with the DATM, perhaps yes, but it was dangerous to kill the situation
Yes Balou !!! Always a pleasure for me to see a man able to think over of his passion to get a cold head with smart reaction about something obvious !!!
Alain is THE man, he always tries to get the optimum out of a performance.
Absolutely and also the best when it comes to diffcult situation. Yesterday we walked few kilometers to climb on a mountain top, under the sun, over 35 grades ( nearly 100 farenheit ), playing the comedy, and do the full scene on stone and ground in a row until cum-shot.
I don't know other boy in 2021 able to make it ...

PW