SANDRA SINFOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
El Major
Guru

Re: SANDRA SINFOX

Post by El Major »

Just had a look on full casting. Looks really great . What a girl . So sad she did not get to enjoy more scenes with Pierre and his friends beacause an idiot in the business have no class

And the ending was great . Just would be awesome to see everything

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Excellent scene in every way !!
It has been memorable to see all the sexual passion that Sandra had inside her and how she enjoyed each of the penetrations that Pierre and Alain made her. :o
It was not necessary to see her face to convey the pleasure she was feeling and how she enjoyed it in her entire body.
Without being aggressive in the scene, she is so predisposed to feel like she is being fucked like a slut, and to discover other sensations that she had not experienced, that the naturalness of the scene is pure magic. :shock:
Although I am a rough sex, here it was not necessary because just hearing her say "trakhni menya kak suku" or "suka" would already make you on fire. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good work Pierre.

nspec
Padawan

Post by nspec »

Bravo Pierre! I now understand why you like her so much. She is such a beautiful and sweet angel. I love her romantic style and how affectionate she is. I even loved when she grabbed your balls when you first gave her anal. You did an excellent being gentle with her while showing her many new experiences. Thank you!

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

I’ve watched the whole Casting now. It’s a masterpiece. I think there is something for every taste in. That makes it special. Sandra is so cute a pure Angel, I really hope she lives a good life today.
Attachments
57401A25-7E29-4FD3-9A63-96A94CBDCFC4.jpeg

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

Just seen the whole thing myself and I agree. Something very special about this one. Really sexy the way she dressed aswell and she seemed to enjoy it alot . And she just seemed like a very kind person.

Kissed Alain Deloin on the shoulder or arm during the dp . Somehow reminded me about maybe the most beautiful girl on here for me, certainly in the conversation , Eva Roberts when she initiated kissing Pierre during the casting when she was loving it .

Thats always hot. Great work Pierre

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

I need to listen more closely to what she says :-)
Excellent scene and a beautiful woman :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guy !!!
I really apreciate your support on that scene ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

She is so beautiful, it's unreal! What an angel

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a top one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

the scenes in this specific room have turned out very well