LEONA GREEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Durex88
Guru

Re: LEONA GREEN

Post by Durex88 »

I absolutely agree with you. Thomas is a good person I just feel it, he’s always nice to the girls.

The orgasm is the result when two top guys take care and show something new to a fresh girl with not so much experience... this was just wow very nice
Attachments
3C80FC4D-88FE-413A-A9CC-61C178AB331B.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's exactly what many people hating me never understood, the girls orgasms is always my priority and I do all I can for it !!!
Thomas is a sweet guy but everyone in my team is always carreful because they know if not I'll be angry ( and sometime I can be VERY angry if someone does a mistake and hurt a girl ) !!!

So yes Leona even cried from her amazingly strong orgasm and just laugh a lot about it after, it's beautiful and brings emotions I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well, it's really a beautiful moment!
At 34:54, Leona cried, yes, but she cried maybe more from joy than from pain...
On the picture, it seems obvious she is very happy....

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

It's exactly what many people hating me never understood, the girls orgasms is always my priority and I do all I can for it !!!
Thomas is a sweet guy but everyone in my team is always carreful because they know if not I'll be angry ( and sometime I can be VERY angry if someone does a mistake and hurt a girl ) !!!

So yes Leona even cried from her amazingly strong orgasm and just laugh a lot about it after, it's beautiful and brings emotions I think ...
That’s the main reason because I like what you doing and support you with pleasure. I like how you give the girls pleasure and give them orgasm. That’s rare to see from your competitors. I personally love to see a girl has a orgasm and give them that that’s for me a little orgasm too.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I perfectly agree with Durex88. Very beautiful moments, these women's orgasms which make the difference of Woodman site...

What did she become, this cute angel? She seems to have done only four or five scenes (her Woodman casting is the best by far) and after disappeared....

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I just found that little Leona who made here a great Woodman casting, has an Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/leona_green.modell/?hl=fr

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think it’s a fake !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

DP-Leona-Green-Casting-X-144.mp4_snapshot_00.30.08.000.jpg

We forgot little Leona and her amazing casting...
On this picture, she is really a wild cat!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

No, we did not forget..I always get back to this casting, it's a guarantee for an erection ;)

"a formal assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled" *LOL*

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Valmont wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Well I'm a bit surprised...All great members of the site like Scorpion555, Durex88, NAPOLITANA, Zegerman, El Major, joshe, balou, occidental, adamhirst6788, KevinM, alroi...agree : this is a very good casting!
Guess we are the guys who like to see how a woman let's herself be guided into depravity and totally enjoys it :) Like in a good date :)