ALBA LALA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Martin_Ki13
Guru

Re: ALBA LALA

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

Wow! So nasty look:) I have an idea, I don't know if it's possible to implement, but it can be stunning -Alba's video with Laura Zecchi ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wow! So nasty look:) I have an idea, I don't know if it's possible to implement, but it can be stunning -Alba's video with Laure Zecchi
Well I love them both but not only spirit in action is important for me, I like mixte same physical look and you can compare the "gabarit" of Laure who is nearly 1,80 m and Alba who is a little ultra slim girl, reason why I prefer, if I can, associate her with Clara Mia.

Now a scene with Laure in a domina role play can be a possibility interresting too ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

My russian girlfriend comes in 2 hours to have nasty dirty hard anal sex with RGS - and my balls are empty due to this incredible french girl who performed so incredible hot and nasty in her WUNF.

Alba, tu m‘éxcite si fort, tu es incroyable jolie et comme tu lave la queue après être dans ton cul et bois du Champagner - epic. Tu es si sympa - je t‘embrasse

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahaha Balou, you’re fucking great !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ALBA LALA
Padawan

Post by ALBA LALA »

balou wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:32 am
My russian girlfriend comes in 2 hours to have nasty dirty hard anal sex with RGS - and my balls are empty due to this incredible french girl who performed so incredible hot and nasty in her WUNF.

Alba, tu m‘éxcite si fort, tu es incroyable jolie et comme tu lave la queue après être dans ton cul et bois du Champagner - epic. Tu es si sympa - je t‘embrasse
Oh thank's really ! I'm really happy to read you, and I hope your Russian girl friend suck like me 🤤 also I hope to clean woodman's dick again and AGAIN 😍

ALBA LALA
Padawan

Post by ALBA LALA »

I want to share with you my last fav selfie 😘 I hope you'll love it 😍
Attachments
IMG_20210416_143145.png

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

ALBA LALA wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:49 pm
I want to share with you my last fav selfie 😘 I hope you'll love it 😍
Ma belle, those men who don`t love this picture are already dead although their heart is still beating...

You have an incredible expression, I can imagine the light delicious taste of your exciting pussy, want to replace the dildo in your sweet ass with another thing... my fantasy is deep and dark, Pierre knows this.

Your secret is that you are a complete woman, not only nice tits or a nice ass, you are complete with your body and your mind. This makes you so special and aimable

Bisous!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Putain cette image fout la trique !!!

PW

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

J’ai encore rêvè d’elle … 🎶🎵
Splendide photographie.
Cette jeune dame possède un magnétisme hors du commun, mème quand ses yeux ne sont pas visibles :D
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:52 pm
I think after the WUNF 332 you'll be MAD of her !!!

PW
You were right Pierre. She is amazing . Thanks for finding new young beautiful and submissive girls like ALBA LALA so often 8-)

I really need to learn french to understand her though :?