SANDY STYLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
GeorgeN
Guru

Re: SANDY STYLE

Post by GeorgeN »

I just read the piece about how Sandy was broken by some black American boys and left the scene. I've always marveled how you can be rough with the girls and yet they have an obvious liking for you afterwards. You seem to create a special atmosphere in both your casting and other work. This can be seen in many of your BTS videos where there's a chemistry at work. The girls can be pushed to the limit when they are working (that's the fun of it all) but afterwards they should be treated right and feel they can get back to you sometime. I wonder how friendly are the Russian and/or American teams during and, especially, after the shooting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right that it's important to create a special atmospher with the model if you want get the best from her. Not always possible but I try every time ...
American or Russian doesn't change anything until you know adapt yourself to them !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Anime
Guru

Post by Anime »

you mean, she was exploited by Black Americans in the USA?

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Maybe somebody knows what is the video with these black boys? I'm just curious to find it. Thanks in advance!

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

can someone please give some info on the scene where she got destroyed by black americans ????

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

pico wrote:can someone please give some info on the scene where she got destroyed by black americans ????
Here!

..but as you can see, 3 kids and one big Mac every day did change deeply her appearance.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

Booz wrote:
pico wrote:can someone please give some info on the scene where she got destroyed by black americans ????
Here!

..but as you can see, 3 kids and one big Mac every day did change deeply her appearance.
come-on man............. i really need info on that scene.........

elementttt
Newb

Post by elementttt »

Booz wrote:
Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 pm
Here!

Hey buddy...

Do you have any info of that scene?

Picture is broken
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm
Yes the scene with Alain Deloin and Kevin long is a "burning" one !
I've a super nice BTS with her and three boys

PW
Hey Pierre,

Where can I find the BTS?

Best Regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!