HEIDY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

HEIDY

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: HEIDY

Post by youdaman »

Another fantastic Daily Exclusive Girl! I couldn't understand too much of the casting, but I sure loved those big, beautiful boobies...

Did anything interesting happen with Heidy, PW? I don't remember her from any of your vignettes or movies...

Thanks, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Another enigma for me, we fucked like you can't believe, she came back just for that again, and the day of the work she didn't present herself and disapeared changing her phone number. The girls my friend, the girls...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Meme après 28 ans cette bombe alsacienne m'èxcite encore, je peux m'imaginer probablement pour 50 % comment tu l'as détruit ... - un corps parfait. Dans ce temps j'ètais souvent à Paris, le temps de ma vie, aimer, baiser, vivre...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah oui c'est vrai que je me suis bien amusé avec Heidy, elle était vraiment top sympa !!!

On aurait pu se connaitre toi et moi à la belle époque où le X était vraiment plus emblématique et agréable qu'aujourd'hui ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!