MACARENA LEWIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Bobby Diani
Newb

Re: MACARENA LEWIS

Post by Bobby Diani »

The face of this girl was absolute perfection why did she decide to make a bigger mouth? I do not understand

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope she satisfied you :twisted:
Yes a lot of good moment with Macarena during the casting.
But when you'll watch the full casting you'll see there was a lot of tension at the begining and I was even very upset during the first 5 minutes because she refused to let me give her an orgasm. But step by step miracle happened and me, the guy ready to stop all, become the guy who never want it to end because it was wonderful time with Macarena !!!
That's about the sex part, now considering the presure on her back from people in Prague hating me, I don't know what to think exactly.
They accuse me regularly to block girls for anal etc ... but she is forbidden to do DP or the "contract" they promised her will not be signed. And she trust them at 100 % ...
At first I tried convince her to understand she will have a better career if she trust me but unfortunately she thinks they will be nice with her. So I gave up, and focus on other things ... the future will bring all answers as always !!!
I also decided not try again to "convince" any of those girls about anything from now because I'm tired of humans been rarely able to focus farer than the end of their nose. I'm a simple producer, I'm the england in 1940 and they are the 3 reich, they will not get me but they will erase all around and I can't do nothing on that. So all sheeps running to them and happy to do it are not anymore a reason to keep me away from my new born baby a single minute over the time I'm supposed to be out of my sweet home !!!
Macarena is a good girl, probably too naive but with a good heart and I just hope she will get what she thinks she will ...
The face of this girl was absolute perfection why did she decide to make a bigger mouth?
I also preferred her mouth last year but anyway she is an incredible sucker and this "big mouth" when you kiss her give me erection, so it's not a problem. She told me she will not change anything else anymore ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Bienvenido Macarena, tu eres muy sympatica y guapa - me gusta :D

Pierre, you know I have been a lot of times in Spain with my students, and Macarena has exactly the power of the girls there - I enjoyed her interview a lot

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes me too I loved this discussion very honest she had with us !!!

Unfortunately, the dark side started play the usual game on their site. She think now I should not say anything bad against them and she is 100 % devoted to do all and whatever they want with her.
Fine I told her I don't want fight for that, I respect her choice. Whatever she will do it will not have any impact on my life ...
But on her life ??? it will be another story I think, probably not a fairy tale !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her full casting with first RGS will be online today ...

Macarena-Lewis-analised-by-PW.jpg

PW

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Oh great, this looks like it could be a very good one.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A very unique one yes I confirme, starting was complicate but ended like a firework !!! :P :P :P

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Bobby Diani wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:06 am
The face of this girl was absolute perfection why did she decide to make a bigger mouth? I do not understand
après la bouche en coeur c'est l'anus en choux-fleur :)
Attachments
EtidmJMWQAAIkdt.jpg

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

This was no Freixenet you gave her to drink... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL yes ...

Occidental, va y gentiment, j'ai rectifié le tir ... C'est pas parce qu'un mec dit une connerie sur elle qu'il faut partir dans la meme direction ...c'est une gentille fille.

Beinhart I erased your post because the scene was online but with the wrong date making it before Lili Craig on the home page. I arranged that ...

PW