ELENA KOSHKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Lionel
Guru

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by Lionel »

Elle respire la gentillesse et c'est rare chez les actrices. A part Leah Winters et Charlotte Sartre qui elles aussi ont l'air hyper sweet.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

If she still shoots occasionally, after a statement like that I would think (hope) that she would come back to you, Pierre, for a mind expanding DP! 8-) 8-) I know, one can dream! That would be one of my top dreams...That and world peace! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

Agreed :D I don't think it's very likely because of logistical issues, but hope springs eternal.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We have discussed last week Elena and me about her maybe coming in Europe soon, once the Covid situation will be cleared.
It will be an honor for me to work with her again. For sure one of the most amazing angel ever ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

I haven't seen any scenes from her for a while I assumed she had retired! Is she still active then?

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 pm
We have discussed last week Elena and me about her maybe coming in Europe soon, once the Covid situation will be cleared.
It will be an honor for me to work with her again. For sure one of the most amazing angel ever ...

PW
One word for you (and Elena) OUTSTANDING!! I so enjoyed her casting with you (as I know she did) and I can only assume experiencing a DP with you would be simply mind blowingly orgasmic! :twisted: :twisted: Looking forward to further news! :D

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

Solojust wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:14 pm
I haven't seen any scenes from her for a while I assumed she had retired! Is she still active then?
I think there were a few recent official scenes, but she's definitely still active on her OF.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I don't exactly know what she will do in future but even if she just want visit me for holidays she will be welcome !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bobwww
Padawan

Post by bobwww »

Anything with Elena would be wonderful. She has to be my favourite girl on the site!

Mohit
Padawan

Post by Mohit »

Master she deserves a long wunf .