JULIA RED

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JULIA RED

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes yes you are right guys but I have a lot of girls never been exposed yet in sex action to show first !!!

I love Julia a lot, she is a marcelous person but you good her already here.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Where the topic to vote for next videos? Because i really want vote for julia, heidy van horny and victoria velvet
Btw i hope someday Pierre will write an autobiography or somenthing

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Alberto : it's here with-pierre/vote-for-who-you-want-see-t ... 12252.html
But it's closed till april because Pierre already gave a great program for March.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

I also really want to see the casting of this girl, who although she looks sweet and innocent, in bed she is pure fire and she loves rough sex. :o :o :o
Do not worry Alberto, I will also vote for her in the next vote when Pierre opens the voting. ;)
Let's see if more people support us and we are lucky to see it next month. :lol:

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

I got your back guys!! :)

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Thank you mercury123 !! I'll have it in my friend ;) ;) ;)

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Pierre, when are you going to open the voting so you can vote for the girls? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Valmont wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:50 am
@Alberto : it's here with-pierre/vote-for-who-you-want-see-t ... 12252.html
But it's closed till april because Pierre already gave a great program for March.
Hi Valmont i just see it now because i didn't received notification but thank you so much for caring and wondering about it
I hope i will see it when will be the "time " because i want to vote for julia victoria velvet lilly ray cuz i guess are same style of videos plus if i can (it depend by how many vote you have to) also Regina Sparks- Heidy van horny with nacho lol and anita bellini

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Sherlok wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:22 pm
I also really want to see the casting of this girl, who although she looks sweet and innocent, in bed she is pure fire and she loves rough sex. :o :o :o
Do not worry Alberto, I will also vote for her in the next vote when Pierre opens the voting. ;)
Let's see if more people support us and we are lucky to see it next month. :lol:
Hi ahah i just read it now let's do it mate we have to organize it in group in advance eheh

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Is or isn't allowed to vote somewhere for she?