ARIETTA YOUNG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zbuki1
Padawan

Re: ARIETTA YOUNG

Post by zbuki1 »

Pierre is very honest and I think that is reflected by his years in the industry, the number for girls that have trusted him with their asses and more, and the loyal customers that keep coming back for more. If he's late delivering a product it's purely related to that he does so much with such a small team. Think of all that goes into recruiting and selecting the girls, the interviews to be done that may or may not lead to sex, the editing and publishing, and of course, actually fucking the girls. I would be exhausted from any one of those jobs!
While sometimes it requires some patience as a customer, there is no questioning the uniqueness and quality of his work. Really, you don't find stuff like this anywhere out there. And I'll put this challenge out there. Go to the "Charts Top 100" list for any year, going back to 2009, and find a year there isn't at least 3 new girls that weren't truly remarkable.

2009 - Connie, Dido, Baby Jane
2010 - Karina, Bianca, Wendy
2011 - Jessica Lux, Samantha Green, Nataly Gold
2012 - Rose Delight, Celine Verlant, Cayenne Klein
2013 - Gina Gerson, Sandra Luberc, Beata Udine
2014 - Lexi Lowe, Alexis Crystal, Taylor Sands
2015 - Viola Bailey (my GOAT), Joleyn Burst, Abrill Gerald
2016 - Molly Mae, Chloe Armour, Adria Rae
2017 - Mina Sauvage, Ella Malina, Elena Koshka
2018 - Casey Norhman, Florane Russell, Samantha Rone
2019 - Josephine Jackson, Mazzy Grace, Mary Rock
2020 - Bambi Silk, Mia Trejsi, Polina Maxim
2021 - ????
You could make another Top 20 list from the names I didn't show above! The point is, give him his time. It may not be as fast as you'd like, but what he delivers is amazing stuff.

Mrbig10065
Guru

Post by Mrbig10065 »

zbuki1 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:45 pm
Pierre is very honest and I think that is reflected by his years in the industry, the number for girls that have trusted him with their asses and more, and the loyal customers that keep coming back for more. If he's late delivering a product it's purely related to that he does so much with such a small team. Think of all that goes into recruiting and selecting the girls, the interviews to be done that may or may not lead to sex, the editing and publishing, and of course, actually fucking the girls. I would be exhausted from any one of those jobs!
While sometimes it requires some patience as a customer, there is no questioning the uniqueness and quality of his work. Really, you don't find stuff like this anywhere out there. And I'll put this challenge out there. Go to the "Charts Top 100" list for any year, going back to 2009, and find a year there isn't at least 3 new girls that weren't truly remarkable.

2009 - Connie, Dido, Baby Jane
2010 - Karina, Bianca, Wendy
2011 - Jessica Lux, Samantha Green, Nataly Gold
2012 - Rose Delight, Celine Verlant, Cayenne Klein
2013 - Gina Gerson, Sandra Luberc, Beata Udine
2014 - Lexi Lowe, Alexis Crystal, Taylor Sands
2015 - Viola Bailey (my GOAT), Joleyn Burst, Abrill Gerald
2016 - Molly Mae, Chloe Armour, Adria Rae
2017 - Mina Sauvage, Ella Malina, Elena Koshka
2018 - Casey Norhman, Florane Russell, Samantha Rone
2019 - Josephine Jackson, Mazzy Grace, Mary Rock
2020 - Bambi Silk, Mia Trejsi, Polina Maxim
2021 - ????
You could make another Top 20 list from the names I didn't show above! The point is, give him his time. It may not be as fast as you'd like, but what he delivers is amazing stuff.
Agree 100%...

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Also agree 100%, this depends only on the preference of fans. Some babes quickly become favorites, some take longer and some don't become at all, although most are great in their own way, it's just how it is.

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

I agree aswell . Pierre is the only guy I haved decided to support for the reasons you guys mentioned and I have no reason to think his system is not legit. His next presales is delayed until this one is not finished either so why would he wait.

Just felt a little bad for such a babe that the interest is not there for her if it in fact much slower than pre sales throughout the years Pierre has done this before I became a member. But for all I know pre sales started recently

But I have seen beautiful girls with just a page or two here so it is what it is. Too many babes and some fly under the radar

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

84% and counting! Let’s go :)

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Probably her 85% should be considered 100%, a 15% elegance bonus :lol:

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@alroi : yes, you're right, this presale needs to be finished! Because after there is little Rubi Rizzo....
Come on guys, for Arietta!

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

It was long time 85% now I have move it to 87%. Come on guys follow my way and donate a little bit. We can get this done this week. Arietta is so beautiful we all agree. I would have done more but I can’t because Rubi Rizzo is really my weak point and want save money for her presale...

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Also contributed! APES TOGETHER STRONG!!

joshe
Guru

Post by joshe »

I just made a contribution, Arietta is a beautiful girl and I think it's worth paying a little to see her casting.
Anyway, the main reason is to see the casting of Rubi Rizzo soon ...

Mr. Pierre, just to know, when you point out that the scene includes what was recorded by the security camera, does it mean that it is a scene without cuts?