BONNIE DOLCE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BONNIE DOLCE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Phelan !!!
More on my Twitter : https://twitter.com/TheAtrax
Follow me guys ... it's free and help me to get new girl ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capture-d’écran-2021-03-09-à-20.46.10.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

You found another diamond. She looks beautiful. I wonder if she told her bf she got it in her ass 🤣

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Thanks for giving us something to look forward to this weekend. I'm anxious to see her body. She looks slender and fit.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:23 pm
Yes I really like her ...
She is supposed come back as soon her ass feel good for a Wunf with .... Clara Mia !!! Should be amazing !!!

PW
You must have given that sweet ass a good hard pounding in her casting. She is super hot and the hotter the girl, the harder you usually make sure their ass is broken in proper. Bravo!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she is in progress, her ass is soooooo tight like hell that at the casting I was a bit crazy to do what I did to be honest ...
But she enjoyed it !!!

Yesterday the dick of Kai Taylor enlarged a bit her ultra tight pussy ...

And who knows what I will do next ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 am
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I just try do my best for you guys, I love girls and I like share my adventures with all of you !!!

I have had bader moment in my life ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wunf-Clara-et-Bonnie.jpg

PW
Out of curiosity Is this the next wunf to be released?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No the next WUNF will be AMY DOUXXX !!!
Area X69 with Bonnie will be online this week-end ...

So funny, I decided to take some oxygen today and went in the mountain with my son for a nearly 9 km walk and my phone was making some "cling" from sms people send me about the latest comment at the circus forum.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-10 à 16.58.53.png

I'm so pitiful for those Blueshit and Rotrashbin ... I can just say I'm so happy to have a live a real lovely family, child full of love and many friends around me.
But those two guys, what they have ??? Only a daily obssesion ... ME and they just think about me day and night.

Sorry for you the 2 morons of the circus club, your hate will burn your soul and you'll die in hell, time myself I will enjoy again Bonnie Dolce sweet tongue on my dick, on my butthole and I laugh thinking, out of your hand, no one give you any attention in that world !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brillbabes restarted work with LP since september. That's very smart to tell all those lies about them too. For sure it will contribute to give Eszter the wish to send her model to AnalVids and even if she does again be sure Mr Reid will be black listed !!! In fact a good way to loss your job, and for what ??? to piss in a violon expecting to do music because what ever is tell on their garbage forum doesn't change my business at all and even send me new clients !!! I just find out yesterday a bit part of my Daniele Orth videos sales was a direct arrival from the AV forum. Well done !!!
You're so stupids guys, It's not even sporty to play with such low division but until you don't touch my family feel free to continue your PR business for me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

Jesus Christ they are obsessed with you Pierre! You literally live in their heads rent free. Quite frankly your content is some of the best in the internet and the beautiful girls you find on here are second to none I always look forward to browsing your forum and have come across some of my favourite girls here Roxy, Clara, viola Bailey's and virginy just to name some of the top of my head so I'd like to thank you for what you do it's really appreciated

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
As I was sure about the "Dumb and Dumber" team already take it in hands and make me new publicity.
So easy ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But time the dogs bark and sleep I'm at work in middle of the night and on top I am fortunate to be surrounded by quality supporters which helps to motivate me in a world where almost everything has passed into the hands of thugs who have destroyed our industry.
I'll stay the same as long as the support from my fans pushes me forward and morons hating me will continue to cry and write the same idiotic stories build in their dreams !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight ... you'll see the first harcore scene on the web with Bonnie enjoying Mr Kai Taylor aka WFBC ( White Face Black Cock ) !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 26299.html

Bonnie-Dolce---Area-X69-doggy.jpg
Bonni-Dolce-BJ.jpg

PW