PHILIPPE SOINE

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
Jean
Guru

Re: PHILIPPE SOINE

Post by Jean »

Ok, je respecte le fait que ce soit l'un de tes meilleurs amis, c'est ma faute ok, désolé

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But we could think also that he is a very lucky guy!
Of course he is ... from this day in 1987 when I met him on the "waker street" in Paris and send him to the "Lolita Club" ( a famous sex theater in Pigalle ) where Michel Ricaud pick him up, to now, of course Philippe has fucked probably over 2000 nice girls !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Philippe is still active and fucking hot girls I see on twitter. What happened with him?

Any chance to bring him back? He's still a fantastic fucker despite his age and I see him gape Valentina Bianco's ass recently.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Philippe is one of my best friends and I like him a lot !!!
Who knows maybe yes one day he will be back again here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mon trip en Belgique fut l’occasion de revoir mon cher Philippe !!!

IMG_0753.jpeg

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Bah c'est cool mais oubliez pas que vous êtes français les gars, donc faut aussi venir manger en France :lol: :lol: :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben au vu des événements suite à la mort du jeune de 17 ans, franchement cela me tardait de rentrer au plus vite en Hongrie.
Pour être sincère même Bruxelles pour moi est devenue une ville méconnaissable par rapport aux années 90 où j'y venais très régulièrement.
Plus on avance dans le temps et plus j'ai le sentiment que pour se sentir "européen" il faut s'assoir à la terrasse d'un café Hongrois ... :( :( :(

PW