PHILIPPE SOINE

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
nosferatu
Guru

Re: Philippe Soine

Post by nosferatu »

Excellent response - really looking forward to these sites!!

Is there any chance you could acknowledge that they will include some of the cut-offs/edits from the end of many of your scenes with the girls we all want to see get the treatment..?

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

I'd like to see innocent looking girls with old men, gangbangs, dominating scenes... I'm sure this content will have succes, especcialy if it will be done in Woodman's style, with a dozen of "dirty" words (putana, suka etc.) and slapping theirs small round asses :D

sroyal
Padawan

Post by sroyal »

Hello my dear pierre do you have a
Date for the opening of this site?

sroyal
Padawan

Post by sroyal »

Hello no answer? Nobody is intested by this subject..?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

News are the following :

Soon I will put online Philippe Soine works from Game of Perversions and if successful more new episodes will come.
The Ultimate Dark Perversions line is starting next week-end but not directed by Philippe who prefer continued what's feats really to his personnality.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

PHILIPPE SOINE

Post by Curious George »

I am not sure but I think his name is Philippe Soine, I have seen in a BTS video. A man and a woman were having sex in a chair on one side of a room. On the other side of the room was a man sitting in a chair. Without touching himself, he watched the couple and his penis went from flaccid to erect in seconds.

I haven't been able to do that since I was 16. :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: PHILIPPE SOINE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Philippe Soine in "Collector"
https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/colle ... ene-4_6401
He was the only one I know, able to have an erection on a set only by concentration.
We are great friends him and me, regulary in touch by phone or in front of a good steak in a restaurant. For me the best actor ever if we speak about comedy ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

On risque de me dire "oui mais Jean, c'est normal, on vieillit tous, blabla" mais non, non non non, je suis désolé de le dire, mais lui, il à quand-même vachement beaucoup plus changé physiquement par rapport à Pierre ou Perry, bon après, c'est sûrement voulu et assumé de sa part, mais voilà quoi, si tu veux te prendre une "baffe" temporel, tu regardes comment est devenu Philippe Soine, aujourd'hui...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Jean, tu parles mal de l'un de mes meilleurs amis !!!
Pour commencer il a trois ans de plus que moi et 10 de plus que Perry ... ensuite là il vient juste de perdre 8 kg et il pête la forme !!!
Qu'est ce que tu espères, qu'on va rester des poupées de cire ??? Ni lui ni moi n'avons fotu du botox dans nos rides, on vieillit point barre c'est la vie, tant qu'on bande encore le reste on s'en fout ...

PW

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I saw he did some scenes with Sasha Heaven. I didnt watch the scenes, I only know that he did it.
So somebody could say bad things about him. But we could think also that he is a very lucky guy!