KLARA RAYNO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Zegerman
Guru

Re: KLARA RAYNO

Post by Zegerman »

When do you plan to update?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

I read a lot of good things in this thread and she looks really cute in the preview.

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Still one of the cuter girls here. Any idea when you'll release her initiation?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

Well, at least nobody can accuse you here that you promise soon™ and don't deliver before long (or leave it pending altogether) :)

Could you maybe enlighten, why she is so particularly low priority, just curious about the 'paramètres' here.
For example:
- not particularly popular?
- no career elsewhere?
- relatively uneventful scene?
- special issues to be kept from public, such as promises to e.g the girl?

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Although you've dug up some diamond caliber newbie girls lately I still am very curious for a couple of 'girls next door' like Klara Rayno. Sweet, polite and maybe even a bit shy or awkward but cute as hell. Same goes for Daisy Cake and many others who don't come in mind right now. Please don't forget these 'normal' girls in your schedule.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes yes yes !!! Everyone has a personal request but you are not 10 people to be members of the site and I have only 2 hands !!!
I do my best but it's a lost case, always someone will ask for another thing than what I give ...

PW

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

I understand. Only wanted to express that there might be more people like me who like to see a 'girl next door' once in a while between all those bombas you've met and initiated. I'm just as exited for girls like Klara or Daisy as for Olivia Sparkle or Hermione Granger. Les goûts et les couleurs... ;)

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Is she somewhere in the proximity on your update list or only on the horizon or infinity? Personally I think there is a lack of cute uncomplicated blondes on your couch nowadays. Those early 2000s really where the golden era both in Prague as Budapest.