ARIETTA YOUNG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tango75jlb
Guru

Re: ARIETTA YOUNG

Post by tango75jlb »

Justement c'est çà qui est beau, c'est çà qui me plaît. Arietta est d'une timidité inouie dis tu et pourtant elle arrive à faire une chose qu'elle n'aurait jamais imaginé faire "en vrai"...le sentiment que peut donner une fille comme Arietta çà n'a pas de prix, enfin si quelques crédits lol mais çà les vaut je te fais confiance là dessus

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

What a shame she did those tattoos :( Without them she could easily have worked for MetArt and Hegre for ages.. what a body she has. WOW

Pierre when did she retire to your understanding? I saw a photo of her with a big (new) tattoo on her forearm possibly made in 2020 (publication of that scene, which looks like a b/g video suggests produced in March/April 2020)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah she did a try again but BG only few month ago, and then stopped again !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

@Pierre, based on former pre-sales, could you say Arietta video pre-sale is going fast or not? Based on the same, when do you think it will be 100%? :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impossible to say ... no idea !!!

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Who would have thought it will take so much time for this amazing babe to reach 100% considering she was one of the favorites in the voting, but it seems now she's finally getting closer to be updated. Hard to tell how that nearly perfect pussy didn't trigger more interest, but that's how it is sometimes, you never know.

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Well, the presale system isn't the most transparent obviously. Only Pierre really knows how much credits are bought and what the % indicator says.

But she is for sure a beautiful woman, so in that perspective I can't understand either why it is taking so long to reach 100%?

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

I have only been a member a few months so I don't know how long a pre sale usually takes.

I think this is the 3rd presale i have seen and Mia Trejsi and Virgina Lovely was done pretty quick.

Is this because Mia and Virgina were really really fast ? I can understand that Mia was fast as she was movie star looking kind of girl and new and Virgina was really cute virgin. But is Arietta Young much slower than other pre sales?

Any older members or Pierre can say something about this?

Really weird if it is much slower than normal because she is beautiful and her body seems amazing

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

It's not like the video automatically appears when the bar hits 100 % either. Pierre still has to find the time to post it and may not even have it all fully edited yet. It's taken a day or 2 after the bar hit in the past. He by and large seems to be a one man operation in terms of control of the content. PW is a pretty honest guy. I think his system while not very transparent is probably legit. It's likely that Arietta just isn't getting the traffic that Mia Trejsi or Miss Lovely got. Innocence sells. It's hard to imagine a girl with tatoos is innocent, though some certainly are I suppose. It's gotta suck for the people that contribute all kinds of money to this and then get the video at the same time as other members.