STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Black stockings and IR productions are not the same thing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

Post by Andrew jones 10 »

:lol: :lol: it's true

zenc
Padawan

Post by zenc »

she is simply most wanted girl nowadays.

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

teacher I would like to know what your friends David Perry and Thomas think about Stella, what they tell you about her, and for what month do you have it scheduled?
Attachments
EvVxJe7XEAM4bzM.jpeg
EvT39xMXcAEoFVM.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on guys, let her decide about what, who, how, when etc ...
If there is a change, it will be her decision, I'm not able make it alone !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

We will have the fortune to see her with you and all your team .. no, I asked them what they tell you about her :o :o

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

And if everything were so, let me congratulate you on this very successful year that you are going to have, I would like you to talk more with her and let her do several scenes with you and your whole team, you don't know that every time you talk about her my heart beats so much desire to see her with you

zenc
Padawan

Post by zenc »

everybody waits her first bg scene with other than her boyfriend. but clearly she doesn't want it and i think money is not the problem. so it Wil not happen imo.

Evil Ryu
Guru

Post by Evil Ryu »

She is working as a cam girl on a website, I think it is a branch that is being very interesting for the girls in this industry, I do not know how much they earn to record a film, but I know that they are earning a lot as cam girls, there are many donations tall that these girls get in one night, but obviously not all of them are able to please the public.

Evil Ryu
Guru

Post by Evil Ryu »

And I had an idea, maybe Pierre should open a cam with girls who would work for him, as he has access to many famous girls in the middle it could be a success in parallel to his work