OLIVE GLASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: OLIVE GLASS

Post by Jean »

She want anal but didn't shot a scene yet because she probably ask too much cash for it, nobody give her what she ask

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

How do u know that she is asking lots of cash? If she doesnt do anal, dp and ir then ger options would be very limited! She wont get much offers

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

I know it because it's what all others models are doing when it comes to propose anal fuck, she will surely not sell her ass for 10$

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

I will pay her what she is demanding and shoot an anal scene with her if its all about money!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Ok, it's cool, so the problem is solved

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

I dont have professional set up so it would be diff to convince her! Thats why i want pierre to do it..he has unmatched convincing capabilities and set up too and can easily pay her!But if unfortunately he doesnt i will then

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

You have posted 74 messages on this forum and 90% of them it's on this topic, even Pierre himself told you to not up it too much, sorry Jackqueen but for me, you are 1: the BF of Olive Glass and you take the money from her work to live, or 2: you have something in mind to make problem at Pierre if he shot her, i can be wrong, but your attitude on this forum push the thinking this way dude

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Jackqueen est un passionné , il kiffe Olive Glass c'est son droit , par contre il devrait partager de photos ou trouver d'autres histoires sur elle car il insiste trop pour 'avoir en casting , ce qui semble bloqué , mais le futur joue toujours des surprises on l'a vu avec ALYSSA REECE et d'autres qui reviennent se faire trouer parfois 10 ans plus tard !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

C'est peut-être un passionné, ou pas, mais c'est sûr que si demain on se met à 10 pour faire comme lui en uppant des threads pour que dalle, je pense pas que ce soit super pertinent et mesuré comme façon de faire, mais bon, ok

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

I post abot jia too bro! I use to do for natalia too on other forums! Whats wrong in it?