JIA LISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jackqueen18
Padawan

Re: JIA LISSA

Post by Jackqueen18 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:08 pm
Jia is not a prostitute who take the first carott anyone rich put under her nose, she has some higher value reason why I respect her !!!
Tushy tried gave her a gold bridge of money and they failed to get her first anal ...
Maybe she has changed but as far I know from our last discussion about it, she is not ready to make it for money but only the day she will decide and with someone she will like enough to make it with him first. That's all ...

PW
If she ever does anal! It would b with u only! Very few people can see through her! She is not what she pretends to be from outside! I saw her interview with you! She did lots of teasing but you saw through her and new she is diff person from inside and now i am also sure about it! U understand her well so she would b comfortable doing anal with u on camera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We always have had good relation and friendship. I was a bit sad after the Venus because she was silencious for a while and I did not interpreted it the proper way, but now all fine and she knows I always respected her from the first day.
We spoked more than an hour in Paris in October 2019 and she told me a lot of personal things very blunt and honest.
From that moment, I look at her with different eyes and understood her mind.
You're right she is different than what she showed up at the casting ... she has a good heart.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

Any progress!! ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on, if it happens you'll not need ask about it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

:D

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

Any idea when she will start shooting again?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm not her brain !!! Ask her ...

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

elle est longue a se décider pour s'y mettre réellement !

Jackqueen18
Padawan

Post by Jackqueen18 »

I know its fantasy but i dont know what i will do if she comes infront of me like this!
Attachments
m2pfV77pLyZfBLPv.mp4
I know its fantasy but i will lose my mind if she comes infront of me like this!
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 204 times

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

On her Instagram she recently announced she is back in the bizz.

Liabatyd