RACHEL JAMES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
hardcorejim
Newb

Re: RACHEL JAMES

Post by hardcorejim »

I love your video with Rachel! I really hope you can do another shoot with her. Maybe come to America? She is such a beauty.

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

hardcorejim wrote:I love your video with Rachel! I really hope you can do another shoot with her. Maybe come to America? She is such a beauty.
I agree, but she is retired.

TonyCava
Newb

Post by TonyCava »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
I don't wish anything bad for her but before I can meet her again I will need she goes out of her actual world and give me serious apologises !!!

PW
Damn, this girl really hurtbreaking you Pierre :) I don't suprice because she's cute and intelligent. You have any contact with her in last months?

davidperron10
Newb

Post by davidperron10 »

Absolutely loved watching her get grilled by you, so hot! I hope you did genuinely enjoy her when you had her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was really one of my preferred girl ever but sadly for an unknown reason she has destroyed all when she was supposed come in Budapest and decided to “other business” at last second !!!
So sad, she was really a marvelous one ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lemaitre
Padawan

Post by Lemaitre »

https://www.ectbookings.com/copy-of-nicki

Maybe you'd be willing to risk a shot at her once more?

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

Lemaitre wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:55 pm
https://www.ectbookings.com/copy-of-nicki

Maybe you'd be willing to risk a shot at her once more?
Is she back I thought she retired?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good luck to you guys ready to try her, myself I've been too much disappointed by her last game in Europe.
I loved her so much but some girls like also Lana Rhoades and few others are the kindest girls of the world one day and the week after something collapse inside and then you get a tiger in rage without any reason but at the end it's a huge cause of problems.
So thanks, the casting was marvelous time for me, one of my prefered of 2015, but today I prefer let her do her life and think about other girls !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!